Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi community.

Myself and [member="Joon"] have just (or near about, I think my partner in crime is about to post once more into the thread to round it off) completed chapter six in the Rule of Two story. I wanted to get some feedback on what people have thought of the Rule of Two so far, what they thought of this chapter and what they are most looking forward to from the story.

When I write, I want people to actually read my work because I think that to be rewarding, so this is also shameless advertisement :)

The Home - Chapter Six
The Rule of Two - All chapters, in chronological order

Thanks. :D

The only thing I have is make them chapters longer. I love reading your work, and I'd love to see more.

Not that you're not gonna just make new chapters and keep writing anyway though. I guess that works too. I dunno what I'm saying now, no caffeine sucks.

Keep bein cool. Mehbe I'll pop around here and there for Merlin, if you're still interested.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

I haven't read the other chapters, but chapter 6 made me want to start at the beginning. It's a really entertaining read, and its one of the few stories that I actively follow on the forum. I particularly love Ayra's inner monologue when she talks about the Rule of Two, because it really helps me understand the Sith better.

Always look forward to reading more from you two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom