Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Ella Nova"]

I can't see any problems with it, I think it was beautifully written!
Maybe that's because it'd take me over a week to write that much in one go.
I get distracted easily...

Matreya

At first I was a bit wary. It seemed an idea done by a great many writers. However, I was surprised by the emotion you could feel during it all. My own attempt was written to let one wonder at the possibilities of what could have happened differently; yours made one wish it had happened differently. To find out the hangar was hit, or destroyed, with nearly everyone inside perishing, was quite the story. It built up well, stayed true to the ideals laid in place, and did not cut short on pulling at your hearts strings.

Though, one critique, would be that you went from all of this endearing emotion filled event, to one of simply sitting and thinking. I felt that you could have left on the higher note, with the climax, rather than settling back into the state of calm hatred found there at the end.

All in all, really good read. I rate it 9/10.

[member="Ella Nova"]

[member="Damien Daemon"] That is probably one of the most legitimate reviews I've seen of anything on this site. It made me want to read it, with such a professional level of analysis.

Of course, I have a Lab Report due tomorrow so unfortunately I haven't the pleasure of time to read it presently, but I'm curious to see what you have in store for me [member="Ella Nova"] :)

Matreya

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]
Oh stahp. Your gonna make me blush! Lmao. But honestly I recommend it. Its a medium length short story based in site cannon. I enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom