Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback & Suggestions

Announcing the new revamped "Technical Forum", Feedback & Suggestions. Inside you'll find the Learning Center, now renamed "Tutorials & Guides".

What is the purpose of Feedback & Suggestions?

1. To streamline Bug Reports.

2. To allow members to make suggestions to the SWRP Chaos Staff Team.

3. To streamline asking questions.

4. To allow members to give feedback to the SWRP Chaos Staff Team. This function will, in purpose, replace the archaic "Staff Review" threads.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Q: With the arrival of a new Suggestions format, what does this mean for communication with the Staff? Previously, suggestions were given by PM.

Q: How do you for see this working on a day to day basis and what kind of response can we expect from Staff members moving forward? Will there be posted feedback to our suggestions, applause, likes given, silence/waterboarding?

Jay Scott Clark said:
Q: With the arrival of a new Suggestions format, what does this mean for communication with the Staff? Previously, suggestions were given by PM.
This means suggestions will be directed to the Feedback Forum rather than PM.

Jay Scott Clark said:
Q: How do you for see this working on a day to day basis and what kind of response can we expect from Staff members moving forward? Will there be posted feedback to our suggestions, applause, likes given, silence/waterboarding?
Improvements happen in small bursts after deliberation with the Staff team, or in rare situations, when the executive override button is pushed. I imagine having a ton of suggestion threads to look through would only amplify the amount of improvements made within the community when the developer, myself, is in the middle of one of these bursts.

I also imagine it will give the Staff team more to talk about in both our hidden Staff forum, Bluehawk Central HQ, and in our Staff Voice Conferences.

Ever thought of adding a chat room for Occ use to the site? Give it a more intimate feel, and allow for easier comunications between members, If you use an IRC client it would be possible for each faction to have there own seperate rooms

Darth_Morgoth said:
ver thought of adding a chat room for Occ use to the site?
A large majority of the population here can be found in Skype chats. Staff even has it's own official Staff Skype chat in which we use for Voice Conferences and daily communication.

However, the Staff chat is the only official chat, and beyond the shoutbox at the bottom there will never be an official Star Wars Chaos OOC chat. You can not imagine the problems this would cause.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Q: How often can we expect to receive feedback to our suggestions and how will that feedback reach us? Via a post in the suggestion thread from a Staff Member personally, via PM to our inbox, or perhaps; no feedback is ever guaranteed at all?

Jay Scott Clark said:
Q: How often can we expect to receive feedback to our suggestions and how will that feedback reach us? Via a post in the suggestion thread from a Staff Member personally, via PM to our inbox, or perhaps; no feedback is ever guaranteed at all?
No feedback is guaranteed. Feedback from the Staff team, as always, is our prerogative, and on our terms. It's not because we don't wish to answer - I wish I could get to every PM in my inbox - it's because we are few, and we simply do not have the time.

Feedback will reach you in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom