Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mauda

Before His Face Was Ruined:
orex-mauda-2.png

Haven't been here long but I thought I'd get some feedback anyway.

Orex Mauda..

I like to think of him as an exaggerated reflection of myself. He's an Anakin, but much more cruel. His very soul is torn apart beyond repair due to childhood trauma's (Detailed in this Thread). But even though he's so ruined, he still maintains a sense of good. But one not many people share.

He sees the Galaxy as lacking Knowledge. Religious Dogma has taken over and the people are suffering because of it. He wants to make sure the people are enlightened and if he has to destroy entire Jedi/Sith Planets to do it, he will. So he's ambiguous, very. If it benefits the Galaxy as a whole, then he will do anything. Kill a child, torture, destroy, whatever. As long as a greater population are better off from it.

There are many other details, quirks and whatnot I'm omitting for the sake of simplicity. And although I've only threaded with a small number of people, what do you think of him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom