Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Saverok Barcu

[member="Pumpkin Head"], Maybe you should also link his death in the thread? To see how he went out and that might get a better response.

However from me, I have always loved the Kez and Sav story lines as they are beings with immense power that still have their weaknesses. Each action they performed fit their character to the letter. You didn't break character with them, or you at least didn't break the "moral code" that both of them had. And it fits very nicely.

I was glad to be able to be in the Omega Event with you and be one of the two men to take down such a being within the Chaos universe. As much as I didn't want to kill a really good character, I respect your wishes for his time to end, and was more than willing to send him out.

If you make another character like this in the future, You can bet I will be reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom