Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello gang, hope everyone is doing well. For this occasion I was hoping for some feedback on my Mandalorian character, Minerva Fhirdiad. Specifically, how does she come across as a character personality-wise? I'm hoping some different points of view would give insight if anyone is interested in offering their opinions.

Here her character bio for reference; https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/minerva-fhirdiad.149004/

Last edited:

KinkyPrawn

Snappy Boi
Factory Judge
I haven't seen too much of Minerva outside of invasions and stuff. But from what I have seen, she's a reserved and collected individual that focuses on the objective when it's job time. Tho she strikes me as the kind with a bit of layers underneath her that lightens up a little when she isn't busy waging war XD

Minuteman75 Minuteman75

From what I have seen from Minerva so far is that she's a well balanced young mando that is a go getter in war time. She seems to really take home the whole honouring of the alliance between the Enclave and the GA. From what I gather, Vode will always come first, making her a very loyal individual, but she places just as high value in honouring an agreement between allies.

In my opinion, she's an excellent mando to have within the ranks - she sticks to her guns and gets a job done. I look forward to seeing her grow more confident in her abilities as a mando the older she gets. Would definitely love to see more of her and have some interaction some time in the near future.

Minuteman75 Minuteman75

I only just started writing with her but I agree with what the others shared. She seems like a true Mando, and her willingness to honor Alliance makes her a very trustworthy and well-respected character, in my opinion. I like her so far, I enjoy your writing and I'm looking forward to seeing where things go with her!

Keep it up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom