Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright, I guess it's that time again. If someone, or maybe multiple someones, would like to take the time to read and give me some feedback on how I am doing and what I can do better, that would be amazing. After all, I'm always looking for that next thing to make me into a better writer and help to make it so all my posts are enjoyable. Long story short, please give me some constructive feedback on what I can do to improve in my writing.

Sample 1 - Alden Akaran
Sample 2 - Tireya Syvare

And please don't be tentative to be honest in your feedback. If it's awful, tell me so, but please offer me a suggestion or two as to what I can do to improve so it's no longer terrible.

[member="Kaine Australis"], I've written Mandalorians for far too long. It was time for me to branch out away from the big 3 (Mandalorian, Sith, Jedi) and so I did. Love writing Alden, possibly more so at this point than I ever did writing any of my Mandalorians.

Elyscia Devaroiux

E
[member="Alden Akaran"] you are a fantastic writer, I enjoyed the little samples you have there. Wonderful job.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom