Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FEED MY CHULDRENS

nORGE WAS IN SPACE. HE FLEW ACROSS THE STARS TO THE DAKR PLACE WITH THE BOSSS. THERE IN THE RICE FIELDS, HE AWAITED HIS IMMORTAL FOES, THE BOSSSLINGS. NORGE STOOD ATOP A GREAT TOWER OF RICE, AND BLEW INTO HIS THUG HORN.

THEN, THE THUGS CAME. THEY CAME FROM THUGLAND TO FEED NORGE'S CHILDRE. THE LITTLE GEORGLINGS SCURRID ABOUT AT nORGE'S FEET, THEIR FLUFFY WHITE BEARDS FLOWING SLOWLY IN THE BREEZE.

NORGE BEGAN TO DANCE. THE BOSSLINGS CHARGED, EACH LOOKING LIKE this.

THE BOSSLINGS CAME TO EAT THE CHILDREN. NORGE AND HIS THUGS WOULD STOP THEM.

GIBE DA BOOTY BOSS.

[member="Isley Verd"]

@Corvinus Palpatine

[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"]

[member="Rexus Drath"]

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

[member="Riley King"]

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

@thugs

Josef stood high above the fields of Narnia, seated atop his glorious steed named Tiffany. His head was held out and his hand was held high. T'was a glorious day. "Talk to the hand," he said.

GyaATvd.jpg

[member="Norge Rucras"]

BETTER RED THAN BAWS!

[SIZE=47.7777786254883px]NORGE GEORGE CHARGED AT STALIN. TODAY, FREEDOM WOULD REIGN. HE HELD FORRTH HIS BEAURD, AND THREW HIS CHILDREN AT STALIN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=47.7777786254883px]METRO WAS A REALLY GOOD GAME! FEE DMY CHILDREN![/SIZE]

[SIZE=47.7777786254883px]NAW NAW NAW YEAAAUUUHHH, GIMME DAH GIMME DAH GIMME DAH BOOTY BAWS. NAH NAH NAH YEAAHHHH.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=47.7777786254883px]THE CHILDREN EXPLODED. NARNIA TORE INTO TWO BIG 'OL THINGS. LIKE AMERICA, BUT SOUTH. FEED MY CHILDREN, NAWWW.[/SIZE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXUoMJ68gKk

NORGE TELEPORTED TO YOUR HEAT. THERE, HE SPREAD HIS COMMIE WINGS AND BECAME YEEZUES. HE WASN'T AFRAID OF NO STALINS.

[member="Rexus Drath"] ORA CHIN CHIN!!!!!!

ygo__filthy_frank__chin_chin_by_staratlas-d6qrc9g.jpg

THERE HE CAME. CHIN-CHIN THE GREAT LORD TO SAVE THE GEORGE LINGS. THE GEORGE LINGS THEN ATE REXUS BECAUSE SENPAI.

NORGE REACHED FOR HIS SACK. SACK OF GOODS. ON HIS BACK. HE PRODUCED THE HOLY BIBLE, AN DBEGAN TO READ ITS VERSES.[SIZE=12.7272720336914px]Chin-Chin is a dark Lycra god who controls the many realms of the Filthy Frank universe. The simple fact that he exists makes mortals shudder at the mere concept. For now, his exuding nature of anguish and suffering will bring torment to all mortals, but he will be forever known as That, the thing that roams.[/SIZE]
Contents[show]
Story of Chin-ChinEdit
Disclaimer: Please be aware that the following information is put togeather from a variety of sources, some more reliable than others. The following story is purely theoretical and should not be considered any more trustworthy than Safari Man giving out candy in a rusty van.
Origins: (speculations)Edit
Chin was born to Luke "Dad" Filthy and an unknown mother long before the beginning of time in Realm 6.2. He grew to be a healthy child and mastered sports like chess and curling, without any signs of the cancer and evil that would later corrupt him.

On his twentieth birthday, Chin hosted a little birthday party and invited the Based God. Luke noticed that Chin had not really much of a weiner to speak of, while Lil B's was intergalactic, and argued with him about his manliness. After that, their relationship grew worse with each passing day and soon, Luke threw Chin out of his realm and told him to come back when he was a real man.

Chin Chin
Chin's corruption
Enraged and saddened, Chin roamed the realms looking for a way to impress his Dad again. He went to Men's College for Men where he met and was furiously bullied by Prometheus for being a total pusi. (Some think that Chin-Chin later gave birth to Black Friend after being molested by him) Chin, now calling himself Chin-Chin, tried to get his revenge on Prometheus and enlarge his dick for his Dad.

Realm 6.2 (Canon):Edit
Chin-Chin is now known as The Dark Lord in Realm 6.2. He demands chromic sacrifices from the mortal inhabitants, both human and Lycra, and is known and feared by all.

Filthy Frank thought that Chin-Chin was dead for good, when, after a warning from Santa's Brother, he appeared in his apartment chanting "ORE WA OCHINCHIN GA DAYSUKI DAYO". After the visit, Frank was forced to sacrifice some of the Chromosome Kid's chromosomes each day.

One day, Frank was carried away by Salamander Man's assflute and forgot to do the sacrifice. By the time he realised, Chromosome Kid had escaped. Enraged, Chin-Chin took Salamander Man with him to The Rock Paper Scissors Arena (after a short brawl with Lemon Man's Lemonjutsu) where he put a curse him.

Frank traveled with Red Dick to the arena where he showed sacrifices performed by fans of the show to Chin-Chin, who was pleased enough. But when Senpai forgot his sacrifice again, Chin-Chin was ready to take Salamander Man to Jacksonville, Florida when he started playing his assflute. Touched, Chin-Chin let him go and has since almost stop bothering Franku's crew.

Months later, Joji returned to Frank's home and it pissed Chin-Chin off. He demanded monthly sacrifices from all who worshipped him. Even though his loyal minions had been sacrificing for him, Chin-Chin was still pissed and dissapeared, this was around the time Creepy Dude showed up after a long absence and began hanging out with Frank and the gang, It was revealed in "PINK GUY COOKS TAKOYAKI AND RAPS" that Creepy Dude is actually Chin-Chin in disguise. He and Plastic Pinocchio dissapear... we can only speculate what happens next.

CHIN CHIN WILL FIND YOU

Learn How You Can Change the Foc

Rexus Drath

[member="Norge Rucras"]

REXUS WAS ATEN BY TEH DARK LORD CHIN CHIN WHERE HE WOULS COMMIT SEDDOKU CAUSE WEEABOOS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=zKnE98Wk2lM

What didst thou just spake of me, thou dog? Know this, knave, I am the best sword in the fleets of Sir Francis Drake, and I hath partaken in numerous raids ‘pon the ports of Spain and hath carried off over three hundred Doubloons! I am trained in musket warfare and am the best shot in the militias of His Majesty! Thou art nothing to me but another target. I shalt strike thee down with all the furies of the Heavens above and Hells below, of a sort not yet seen on this Earth. Thou thinkest that ye can slander me, naught consequence? Thou art mistaken. For as we speak, I am contacting my spies and friends cross’t the breadth of old England to locate thou, so thou best prepare for mine storm, ye cowardly poltroon. A divine storm that shalt wipe out ye pathetic existence. Thou art but food for mine dogs, for I canst be anwhere at any... time, and I canst kill thou in over seven hundred ways with naught but mine sword and buckler. Nay, not only am I extensively trained in the arts of unarmed combat, but I hath also access to the entire arsenals of His Majesty’s militias. I shalt use it to its full extent to wipe thine miserable body of the face of Our Lord’s Earth, ye dog. Alas, if only thou had knownst what unholy retribution thine libels were about to bring down on thee, mayhap thou wouldst have kept silent. But thou did not, and now thou shalt pay the price, ye Godforsaken dogsbody. I shalt shit fury down from the Heavens ‘pon thou, and thou shalt drown in it. Confess, and prepare to meet thine maker, sirrah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom