Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FEBRUARY - Member Of The Month

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi all!

One month down in 2018, eleven to go. Keep up the good work!

We've been thinking of new ideas and new ways to engage, support and thank you all as Silver Jedi writers for your hard-work, creativity and overall passion for the Faction and writing.

We have a number of Faction events, Dominions and other ideas brewing we hope to come to light over the next few months.

But one idea was a 'New Member Shout-Out' and 'Member Of The Month'.

NMSO.png
We just want to wish all our New Members well here who have joined during January and hope they will find their footing and enjoy their journey with us.

We also want to thank those New Members who have shown great enthusiasm and brought lots of energy to the Faction by really getting involved.

So thank you [member="Epistor"] , [member="Pash Tafo"] and [member="Zavii"] with a big "shout out!"

SJMOTM.png
Here is the chance to thank one member who has shown great passion and dedication over the weeks and been involved across both the forum and Discord as a someone willing to help others, offer new ideas and getting stuck into many threads as well as Factory/Codex submissions to benefit the Silver Jedi.

Our February Member Of The Month is [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
Please wear our special Rank Tag with pride in your signature if you wish for all of Feb.

MOTMSJ.png
....thank you [member="Valae Kitra"] for the designs too... <3

But thank you ALL for everything you do.

Keep the ideas coming, keep getting involved and keep having fun out there because we are showing that nothing can knock the spirit of the Silver Jedi writers even in tough times!

giphy.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks for the shoutout and good job Asaara!

I hope to be part of this super-cool community for years to come, or until the great Nuclear Winter wipes us all off the face of the Earth!

[member="Stephanie Swail"] This is a nice feature. Good job to the staff.

[member="Valae Kitra"] Purdy Art. <3

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] Congrats. <3

[member="Zavii"] [member="Pash Tafo"] [member="Epistor"] Welcome again to our newest members. <3 I know i'm not the fastest poster, but it's been a pleasure writing with you all.

~ [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Valae Kitra"], and [member="Stephanie Swail"] ~
Oooooh! Thank you for including me in the shout-out. ^.^
tumblr_os96lqOOnS1qmxl3ko3_400.gif
Congratulations, [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], and thank you every one for being so awesome! I hope I get to write with more of you soon.

This put a huge smile on my face when I saw it, seriously I think I might have weirded out a few people at the office. Thanks Everyone!

And thank you all for making the SJO so awesome and making me feel so welcome. I'm loving every minute here and looking forward to writing some great stories or just fun interactions with you all into the future :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom