Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feature Update 1.6: Faction Alliances & Requesting Aid Discussion

This will be the next feature update.

I want factions to be able to ask other factions for help in invasions & dominions to help further interaction between factions.

How would you like to see it done?

This will not affect any currently ongoing invasions & dominions.

Alli Wren

A
Well there is the obvious of a defensive pact so sith attack the Republic and their friends who signed said pact the Imperial Remnant warp in and sandwich the sith :D There is one senario but I see it as a way to allow support and make diplomacy important, and would help lessen the number advantages the bigger factions have. So when you attack the the Imperial Remanant and they have made friends with most of the galaxy then ie someone comes to help them and repel their agressors. I just think it makes F v F more entertaining and make relations between them matter more. I would like to see it that they have to have some treaty for them to come to aid in defense ( unless a faction is feeling nice) and maybe less focus on joint attacking but I could see that as well but I feel that in order for factions to help each other in this method, they need to have diplomatic relations with said faction

It would be a great idea if you ask me, it would make wars more realistic and fun, ionly wish the faction i was in would actually do something

Alpha

A
It would be a great idea but what about all of the people who are in the factions that are in the thread? It may get cluttered with all of the people from 3+ factions fighting at once. It would get hetic.

Ruye Etarn

R
Perhaps there could be a soldier cap? Or a faction posting order? Attack 1st, defense 2nd, Everybody else 3rd (first come first serve)?

Alpha

A
I was thinking the same thing but what would the soldier cap be? if there were (example) 4 factions in a fight would they only allow the minmum(5 from each faction) for an invasion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom