Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feathers and Claws (Dove)

Katar let her feet race her through the deep forests of Qiilura. The moon was large and bright, and she was free. That was the only thing she could think. SHE WAS FREE. Katar laughed, a quiet sound compared to the life of the woods around her. She had never felt more alive than in that very moment. Eventually, she stopped, leaning on her knees to catch her breath. it was then that she began to feel her alertly senses begin to tingle. Something was watching her. Cautiously, Katar sniffed the air. It didn't smell like an animal. A person, maybe? Her thoughts immediately turned to slave hunters. No. She'd just became free. She couldn't go back to a cage. She couldn't go back to the arena, killing animals for no reason other than entertainment. SHE WOULDN'T GO. She'd die first. Katar barred her teeth, growling, and waited for the inevitable bloodbath to commence... @[member="Dove"]

Working as an IIB Junior Agent, I was given the task to study other planets. On of them happened to be Qiilura. A planet that Human's had once immigrated to, but was covered in wolf-like creatures of Gurlanin. Their species could shapeshift into just about any being that they knew of. And thats what scared me. I didn't want to run into one only to see myself through their eyes. Walking around the planet was not so fun. Even with all of my training of pulling a sword and cutting the crap out of things, I still kept it in my hand ready for anything.

With my wings hidden in the bookbag that was strapped to my back. I wore simple clothes suited for the environment. Kackies that had so many pockets, combat boots, a flack jacket, and I don't know why, but a simple hat that was on backwards. Looking around I stopped as I could hear running in the forest. Quick and light on their feet, they were ether running away, or hiding from me.
@[member="Katar"]

Katar's acute senses prickled as something began rustling in the leaves near her. She growled low and deep, making her chest vibrate as the growl became louder. Finally, the being showed itself. Katar was momentarily taken aback by its beauty. It was a massive dog-like creature. Its body shined like black liquid, and every movement was nothing but grace and elegance. Its eyes were large and orange as it locked stares with Katar. "You needn't fear me." It said to her. Katar's eyes grew wide with wonder. It sounded male, but then again, she couldn't actually be certain of that. The animal came up to her and sat across from her. Even sitting, it was at least four feet taller than Katar. "I have been following you for a while now. I know what you fear. I know why you run. I am here to say that I sall protect you if any slavers should come for you." Katar gave the creature a very puzzled look. How could it know? Could it read her mind? That merely made Katar nervous. The creature showed its teeth in a kind of sideways smile. "I am not going to hurt you, Katar. I am a Gurlanin. I have been with you for many years, watching over you and keeping you alive. My name is Jaruuk." The Gurlanin bowed its head slightly, as if being proper in some way. Katar was very confused. How could a large black dog have been watching over her, but she never even saw it once?
@[member="Dove"]

Silence followed. No other sounds were made. Taking careful movements with my body, I walked to look behind trees that were in my vision. Seeing a very large dog, black in nature, and yet different. staring at a child. A girl. I waited for the dog to attack, but it didn't do anything. As though they were talking through their minds. I put away my sword and tapped on the tree pretty loudly. Wanting to see if ether of them would see me and my over 6 foot tall stance. I just prayed that the dog/wolf didn't attack me.
@[member="Katar"]

Katar was still perplexed by Jaruuk, but her attention shifted to the new scent that filled her nose. Someone else was nearby. They were probably spying on her. Katar's eyes darted to the trees around them, searching for any sign of the intruder. Jaruuk must've sensed her cautiousness, for he let out a husky, deep sort of laugh. "It is alright, Katar. The hidden one means us no harm. He is merely curious." Jaruuk leaned in a little closer to her. "Why not give him a show, hm? It might ease some of the tension." Then, Jaruuk's form began to change. For a moment, he was nothing but floating black liquid. The liquid began to take on a new shape. Soon, a tall, burly man was standing before her. And he had Jaruuk's eyes. Katar backed away, genuinely shcked, her eyes wide. Again, Jaruuk laughed.
@[member="Dove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom