Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fear

Fear

F
"There is nothing to fear... except me".
AnmOHeg.jpg

NAME: Fear (Feros Ardin)
FACTION: Mandalorian
SPECIES: Gen'dai

SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 9' 2"
WEIGHT: 677 Lbs.
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Bald
SKIN: Purpish
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
+ Incredible strength, speed, endurance​
+ Cybernetics enhanced​
+ Regeneration ability​
+/- Knowledge of the past. Very foggy on it though.​
- Random bouts of insanity​
- Brain cannot regenerate​
- Untrusting of others​

APPEARANCE:
Fear like most Gen'dai, inhabit a set of armor to give them form. Without which they are a jumble of muscled cords. Though just as deadly. And double the ugly. The armor is his identity though, rarely without it on. Whats beneath is only revealed through battle damage or a tactical attack. Built personally for his large stature, this armor is linked to a neural network implanted in his body to enhance his abilities; such as balance and agility. The design is much like a muscular human, or humanoid. The only stand out feature from normal biology are the ear, or winged structures used to house his wing like facial protrusions and some sensors.​
Now down to a little more nitty gritty. Fear is a very large man. A giant by normal standards at a height of nine foot two. This has him towering over most other species and gives him an excellent advantage in a one on one fight. Being so big does make him a target though, but he's little to fear honestly. It also causes complications with doors, smaller transportation, and some weaponry.​
Weight can also be an issue if whatever he's standing on can not support his heavier form. So he needs to be careful of some less structurally sound areas. Most repulsor lift technology won't suffer from a little added weight, but it may be an issue depending. Also, all muscle baby! And armor.​

BIOGRAPHY:
Fear. The motivation of the masses. The tools of many in power. Both define him.​
In his old life as Feros Arldin he was a scholary type. Time brings age, and age brings brain degeneration. The curse of his species is as such. Psychosis began to set in, bringing out violent tenancies he never had before. For one hundred and eleven standard years he spend his life in a blinding pain filled world. Star hopping and brawling from the Core Worlds to the Tingle Arm. Wild Space to The Fringe. It was a destructive life, but he always healed. All except his mind.​
Muunilist. The richest world in the galaxy, was his final stop before his change. Arriving on world he stumbled out of a random barge he hitched a ride on. Then wandered to the seediest areas to drown himself in alcohol and blood. Someone noted him there, and one thing led to another and a decision was made. That being to make him into a weapon for the Banking Clan. Indeed it was these affluent Muun's who had captured and brought the Gen'dai to their labs. There they had him experimented on, augmented with brain implants and other devices to make him stronger and to keep him in control. They encased him in Beskar armor, different then all others wore. Forged by a handsomely paid Smith from Mandalor. He was to be their weapon, their weapon of fear. No one will ever think to cross the Banking Clan again.​

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Fear

F
[member="Kaklyn Horde"]

Only recently a 'Mandalorian'. If you'd even consider him one yet. Used to be a free spirited crazy person. The Banking Clan is making him to be a sort of thug for them. Since they are 'apart' of Mandalorian Space. I'm beholden to the faction. Don't expect any brotherly love from him though.

[member="Azrael"]

Speak Galactic Standard shorty. I don't speak your weakling language.

[member="Kezeroth Barcu"]

See you on the field. Hope you don't explode too. ; )

Fear

F
[member="Azrael"]

I'm not your Mando'a and I'm not your friend. But so long as I'm paid well enough. I'm wiling to put up with you. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom