Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favors for Friends

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
When Coruscant fell to the sith and the Jedi temple razed to the ground a lot of artifacts and pieces of history were either lost, destroyed, or worse being used by the One Sith. However some of those that were lost never really left coruscant and were in fact for sale in some of the more shady parts of the the city planet. Well for sale was rather subjective, everything had a price and Patricia was willing to pay top dollar for the lightsabers of Ventress.

She was doing so for a former enemy turned friend and rather helpful counterpart. [member="Stardust"] was a member of the syndicate and as of late she deserved a reward for all of her hard work and help for her job on Yuuzhan'tar and the odd jobs she'd been running in the syndicate.

"You know it's likely we might have to take the sabers right?" Miss Blonde said in her normal speaking voice to the Twi'lek.

Standing next to the seven foot tall woman Miss Blonde was pretty short compared to her. Standing at about five two thanks to her high heels the woman looked over and up and assumed Star was paying attention to what was about to go down. A local crime lord on Coruscant had collected the sabers as part of his valuable collection of artifacts and items, most of them fake. However this time around he was dead on, the sabers were in there and Patricia had scheduled a meeting with the Man under false pretenses. In truth the woman was just here for the sabers and with them she would get stardust what she needed.

"Well might as well not stand around." the woman said as she stepped forward towards the crime lord's underground mansion.

Taking the saber wouldn't be a problem.... I just don't want them damaged "she said in her own normal voice

Indeed star stood tall from enhancements... A stunning 6'5 greened beauty,she looked down and over at the human and gave a smile...showing she was indeed listening to her, she had done some research on this ventress...mostly on her saber but the character in question was interesting...a sith turned gray...used jarkai with two sabers sporting the curved hilt

She nodded as she followed" agreed ma'am...let's not set around

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

With star at her side the two walked into the undercity manner and were quickly removed of any weapons on their persons. It was standard procedure for meetings like this but thankfully they had the force to aid them, however that was Star's department. Patricia was strictly non combat when it came to these ethereal things and she would have to find a weapon inside.

Once they were cleared the women walked up the stairs into the meeting room and would be asked to wait for the boss to show up. So while they waited Patricia sat in one of the cushy office chairs and gave a sigh as they would wait for the man. However she'd need to communicate with Star. So reaching out with the force the woman shot a telepathic message to her friend.

When he walks through that door be sure to stand and shake his hand, we want to lull him into a sense of security and get him to take us to his personal collection. Do not mention the sabers, at all.

Patricia then continued to wait and hope star would go with the program.

[member="Stardust"]

She hated not having her weapons removed, bit grudgingly did so...she had the force to use and was quite deadly in uses that...she knew many many way to kill a person

As soon as she was cleared she followed [member="Miss Blonde"] up the stairs and to the meeting room, she glanced around looking for anything she could use just in case she needed to, she sat down by Patricia and looked to the door then at her as she got the message and telepathically said back"

Will do just flaunt my good looks around rigjt?"she said and chuckled to herself "yes ma'am I'll follow what we need to do to get those sabers

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

After waiting for a good five minutes the young brown haired Caucasian crime lord entered the room with the cocky stride of someone who was given the world. He wore a simple blue polo shirt and khaki pants along with a pair of fine dress shoes. All and all the man looked like the type of person who was both a douche bag and a effective young business owner. Once seated he looked over to the two ladies and gave them a small smile as he folded his fingers.

"So what can I do for you today?" the man said with a tone that radiated arrogance.

"We're looking to expand into the Coruscant underground, rumor has it that some of the larger gangs and crime lords have been meeting their makers at the hands of shadows." Miss Blonde said with a stern and commanding voice.

The young crime lord gave a soft chuckle then looked over towards [member="Stardust"] to look her up and down. He cocked his eyebrow just slightly then looked over to Miss Blonde.

"Well let me assure you of two things. The first one being that these are not rumors, gangs have been getting hit and recently the most powerful in the area has collapsed. Some say it's some kind of stealthy Sith looking to clean up the streets, but I can't confirm that. The second thing I want to assure you is if this is who you're bringing to the undercity to face off against these folk, then you're all going to die. I've survived this long by keeping my head down." The crime lord adjusted himself in his seat and awaited a rebuttal.

"I can assure you that the Black Ties are capable of handling ourselves against Sith. My good friend Star here is quite the warrior, aren't you Star?" Miss Blonde said in a very assuring voice.

She watched the guy walk in and didn't react...at least physically... In her mind she was beyond cringing at the man and what he radiated off of him....she had never seen so much arrogance from one single man before...if she has she's not noticed it

She felt thebscum eye her over aa she sat uo straighter just to show off her true height

Hmm hmm all who Ally behind me have blades and power defending them"she said in a booming voice
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Stardust"]

"You see that, blades of power and what not. The point is that we want these unsavory characters gone so things can get back to the status quo, and we are more than capable of dealing with them." Miss Blonde said to the young crime lord.

The man pondered for a moment and thought about it. He was under investigation already and drawing attention away from himself was within his best interest, so Patricia was hoping to kill two bird's with one stone on this one.

"Alright. But none of this came from me. Word is that a few vagabonds outside Lembo's saw it go down and he said they were Sith. But they wasn't any ordinary Sith."

"What do you mean?" Miss Blonde asked with a bit of curiosity.

"They stuck to the shadows, precision killing, like better than any crew we could of hired to do the job. Most Sith when they come down here they wave their power and sabers around and are rather direct, but not these guys. It was like cutting with a scalpel, and before we knew it they were gone. They were Sith alright but they weren't any Sith I ever seen before." The young crime lord said and exhaled afterwards while running a hand through his shaggy brown hair.

"We'll handle them, thanks for the info. But at this time the Black Ties wish to extend our offer of protection towards you. With your assistance we can take the Coruscant underground or at least a good portion of it." Miss Blonde extended her offer then hoped the man would take it.

"At this point with crews getting picked off for not serving whoever the hell these guys are, I'll take it. I assume you want something for it? Credits, guns, drugs, what?" The man said with a soft chuckle.

"Actually no, we heard you are quite the collector Mister Skrell. All we want is one item from that collection."

"Fine, just nothing good." the man said to Miss Blonde.

"Let's go then." Patricia soon stood up with the crime lord and shook hands.

"Star could you step out, we'll be right behind you."

All stardust could do was listen and be patient... She waited and listened, so it seemed the sith were cleaning the underground and striking fear....interesting

She stood when miss blonde did and bowed before walking out of the room and waited at the door before sending a mental message to [member="Miss Blonde"] "this seems almost to easy

Miss Blonde

[member="Stardust"]

"Tell me Mister Skrell, are you a fan of the clone wars era of history?" Miss Blonde said as she proceeded to walk past star.

Snapping her fingers over to star and giving her head a small nod she have a gesture for her to come with the two of them. She was intending on making this selection quick that way she could get what she wanted out of him. Information was great but they came here for the two sabers, but hey two birds with one stone are never bad.

"I suppose so, why do you ask?" The man asked back.

"No reason I'm just a fan as all, and I was hoping you had something from that era." Miss Blonde said deflecting his accusations or suspicions.

The soon entered a huge room filled with upwards to a hundred different artifacts throughout galactic history. Miss Blonde smiled and her eyes traced over to find the twin sabers set on a small pedestal. She smiled then looked over to the man.

"I'll let my assistant pick." Miss Blonde then moved over to let the large Twi'lek through.

"Star, pick something."

She smirked hearing what she said and waited until she was told to move

She on cue moved following the two as she kept her ears out...never knew when a man or anybody would swindle you or even try robbing ya right in the base...they owme

She listened and smiled as she man practically said yes...something she needed to know...very much more then info

She entered the room and awed as she looked around the room...clone armor...guns..explosives..droids but most importantly....those twin curved sabers..the saners of ventress

She nodded andoved to the sabers "these...yes these are the ones... If km not mistaken....ventress used these yes?

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Stardust"]

"Thank you Mister Skrell, we'll be in touch." Miss Blonde looked over to stardust and snapped her fingers.

"Star, grab them then let's go. There's work to be done for Mister Skrell." Miss Blonde would then walk over to the door giving Martin one last handshake.

Leaving the room Miss Blonde would walk out and leave the mansion and wait by the ship. She wanted to get the hell out of there and to be honest she was pretty much just doing this for star. The added information was nice but eventually you had to just do your thing and get to stepping.

As she waited she could feel the lingering power within the twin lightsabers and could feel their history. They were the right ones alright, and she was just happy that it would make stardust happy. But that didn't mean she wasn't inpatient on wanting to get the hell out of there. It had been a long day and now she just wanted to go home and see her family.

She looked over and nodded"right away

She reached out and felt the power...she gripped them both and looked at them before putting them on her belt gently and turned bowing and shaking his hand

She walked out and took the sabers off looking at them in awe"amazing ...what history and battles you have seen I wonder"she said

She smiled and boarded the ship and smiled as she oatted [member="Miss Blonde"] on the shoulder "thanks for doing this my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom