Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favor the Bold (Aedan Miles)

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
RORI ORBIT
[member="Aedan Miles"]

"Are you certain?" Ayumi remained where she was in the cockpit of the ship and checked her equipment. A small smile on her lips though formed while she checked the coordinates. The mid rim was not a place she enjoyed as it were and she didn't want to have to deal with the problems presented. These people were often lower class, unwashed and wanting for handouts that she didn't believe in giving. Her families status and blood bringing some pride to her at least.... That was the majority at least. Her family for the longest time came from Naboo and searching its one moon was something she could stand a few unwashed masses for.

"But what are you looking for on the planet?" "It isn't a planet it is a moon over the planet and it is expendable." "You can't kill a moon because it looked at you the wrong way." "No but I can file paperwork to clog up their offices for months or even years, that will do for now." She continued to let the conversation play out on the screen but it didn't matter, in truth whatever was down there served one purpose and she was going to make sure she got it. Hiring someone was just a formality to keep her promise of having a bodyguard.

"Contact whatever mercenaries we have from records, that mandalorian recommended several when she came to Mayferra." Ayumi started thumbing through several names and looking them over. "Ordo no, too gruff and would draw attention, Basaba... no I need someone unassuming who won't stick out like a sore thumb on this world and on Orellon II, those Kentra are to trusting and I want to play to their honor for this need." She checked the equipment and looked at her bracers getting the holographic display to readout the names while walking the ship.

"Contact Aedan Miles." She recalled the name... it wasn't exactly one that made her annoyed but his skills could prove useful and gathering several more pieces f equipment and her own weapons. She might be a senator but she knew full well how best to fight and handle a problem. The taozin flesh nodule would hide her force signature and the bodysuit hid that from view of others. Her bracers and stal 11 pistol would serve the rest as the gravitational leveler wouldn't be useful just yet. They weren't going to be in rooms or going through vents.

"Captain Aedan Miles, this is Ayumi of Mayferra and I am calling to hire you for a job. Payment and access to Mayferra's technology upon request. Meet me at Rori."

Aedan sighed as he heard his com link go off and he sat up running a hand through his hair lightly shaking out the long purple locks as he heard the message and then he stood up this mission didn't call for noticeable that meant his lightsaber pike would be left at home. He would take a Mandalorion L3 rifle his sidearms and lightsabers. Walking outside of his small home on a planet that was held by Clan Ordo Aedan made his way to the makeshift hangar he had here above the planet was his fleet on the planet was a hangar that held his choice fighters. One of which was the fastest he had ever used and now he was going to use it to meet up with this woman.

Laying back as the ship entered hyperspace Aedan let himself enter a meditative sleep his violet eyes closed. He wore his lighter armor today with a long coat known as the Cater coat stashed away to use. He had earned it by assisting with the attack on Serpena oh how that had been fun. Chuckling the young man let himself meditate empty of emotions for the time as his ship soared swiftly through hyperspace. Soon the darkly painted Rassilon-class custom came out of hyperspace and rested as the young man opened his communications and activated his advanced sensors. "This is Miles to Ayumi of Mayferra I have arrived in system where do you want me to meet you." [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Aedan Miles"]

The comlink chirped while Ayumi reamined in her seat, she had moved back after landing the ship and with a practiced grace let the lights and shadows play across her face. Obscuring her eyes while leaving her mouth in the light and she spoke. "I am on the ground at this locations." Sending the coordinates she stayed in the seat and spoke more. "Thank you for coming though there is a great many things happening." She was expecting someone normal at least and finally rose up straightening her bodysuit and equipment before walking out of the ship and going to where they would meet up. With a small smile on her face though while the ground crunched under her boots. Looking at the man who was running the small port she raised an eyebrow.

"Watch the ship, protect it and make sure no one goes on board.... or I'll make sure terrible things happen to you without bodily harm understood." She emphasized the no bodily harm coming to him because she had a weapon greater then violence... Paperwork and bureaucracy could cripple a person, grind them under its heels until all that was left were subservient members of society. She respected that and preferred to wield it instead of simply hurting someone. That would only last a day or two this would be a lifetime and she wanted to make sure those who angered her felt a lifetime of pain and then punish their children. It was how her ancestors had done it and why they moved from the core to a planet simpler and easier to enjoy.

Her head looked up into the sky and a small nod of approval as she reached out with the force minorly to feel, she didn't do it often to keep hidden and that was why one used a taozin nodule hidden under the clothing. Why let other force users find you unless they were trained... Also it kept her from the jedi's radar in the senate. Didn't need them planning another coup by putting a sixteen year old as chancellor to control the Republic. She'd prefer a hutt or something worthwhile to help go about things. "Now to wait for Aedan and well hopefully he knows enough about getting into runners stashes in old bases."

Aedan's fighter came streaking down through the atmosphere at speeds someone without the force as their ally would be unlikely to handle. Spinning the fighter around he started to lower it into position as he opened the cockpit. He had felt the person who reached out from here as he was coming down causing a small smirk to cross his lips as he vaulted out of the fighter and landed on his feet beside it shaking out his long purple hair he turned to look at the woman his bright violet eyes gleaming as he stood their in a simple black outfit that had a Iron Skin hidden under it and a Cater coat draped about his shoulders.

Walking forward calmly he had a rifle strapped over his chest and a pair of pistols at his waist. The least obvious of the weapons were the last ones she would most likely see a pair of lightsabers at his waist striding forward the young man crossed his arms lightly. "So you are the one who called me out here?" [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Ayumi looked at the man who arrived and took in his actual look... all of it and she didn't actually know what to say as she stood there for a few moments and then smirked. A glimmer of mischievous energy in her eyes while she came about. "Yes I am, I am Ayumi Pallopides, there is something here I want and there is something else. A group of Kentra brought their sacred icon we are going to take it. If you have no qualms about fighting through an old base to find a church then we can begin and have some real fun. I have heard their icon is sacred and priceless to the right people."

Aedan looks at the woman and sighs as she looked him over crossing his arms over the weapon on his chest. Hearing her talk he raised an eyebrow lightly and gave the woman a once over. "What is it you want to steal from the natives of this planet and why should I help you? What is in it for me?" As he waited for her to respond he reached out with the force to sense the area around and stretched a bit more tapping his lightsaber hilts lightly. [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Aedan Miles"]

You should help me Miles because I am a pretty girl with boobs was what she could have said to be a smart ass while standing there and only coming a little closer. "You should help because you get a cut and access to one of the few pieces of technology the Republic has over everyone else. Why our GIA got some new toys for passing around to agents." She was talking about the leveler which well walking up the side of a building had proven useful. "And because rumor has it the icon the Kentra have is an ancient lightsaber. A sign of honor to those who wield it."

He looks at her dully and waves his hands muttering. "I get all the toys I want from the Mandalorians. But that lightsaber may be interesting enough." He turned his back on her and looked around lightly letting his violet eyes flick around the area before them as he sighed running a hand through his hair. "Well where is this base I am going to take alone." He didn't even look at her as he spoke making it obvious that in his eyes she wouldn't be of much help. [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Aedan Miles"]

That attitude raised an eyebrow from her while she moved and came up next to him. Then she tilted her head while pointing. "Behind you about three klicks and some change partially buried in the jungle." She kept a smile on her face and started walking while flexing her hands and turning on the bracers. The soft blue light and hum of the dischargers would make for a nasty sting to someone she struck or shot at with them. Plus all the other parts of the bracers that would come in handy for a jungle.

Aedan Miles turns and starts to walk calmly his hands coming up behind his head as his longer stride easily helped him pass the woman. As he passed her he didn't even slow his pace a bit just kept calmly walking forward three clicks was a long way oh well maybe she would give up and decide to wait by the transports instead. With a chuckle Aedan half wished he had brought his lightsaber pike now nothing like stabbing people meters away from them if at all possible. As he walked the duster he wore flicked in the breeze that kicked up occasionally ruffling his long purple hair. [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Ayumi let the mans disdain wash off her while she walked, she was used to traversing Mayferra, that city academy didn't use transports in its narrow halls. This was easy enough as getting into the jungle and the vines she stopped only briefly to take out a knife and started slashing into the brush to clear the path. The ping of metallic on blade met her eye before she started clearing away some parts of it. The broken doorway moving aside as she looked down and put a glow rod. The holo display on her palm coming up showing the moving group of Kentra on the other side of the base. She had a time table and to get what she wanted she needed to be quick. That was why dropping down the several feet into the base she landed and brought up the holocap of what the base looked like several hundred years ago not factoring in the jungle and fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom