Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fault Lines

Chit.

With her momentum slated to throw her a probable quarter mile past Kahlil, Capris could only twist away last minute as his blade made contact with her side.

Chit indeed.

Lungs sufficiently winded, it was with zero agility or grace she landed on her side. The blade having left no damage outside the emotional kind.

From her position on the floor, Capris blinked up at the man, unamused. "You're the worst, you know that?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil blinked at first, then frowned a little. Not in disapointment, but more like a pout. His saber extinguished as he reached out a hand for her instead. "Oh come on, it's not that bad. I'm just- It's important you learn this. You getting kidnapped and hurt, I can't always be there. The best way I can keep you safe is teach you how to take care of yourself."

Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon

After a brief moment of protest she took his hand, pulling herself up to full height. Which was like, half of his in all fairness.

"Yeah I know I know." Losing the residual disorientation with a shake of her head, her foot slid back on the defense, twirling her saber with an exhale of amusement, "I'm high risk."

"I promise I don't actively seek out trouble, it just sorta happens."

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Kahlil_Div2.png

Well, she at least wasn't letting herself think. Kahlil shifted back, away from her blade. And didn't use his own. He made a point not to, instead weaving through her strikes with the calm smile as ever on his face. An example of what he was trying to teach.

"Trusting the Force, letting it control you, it's a scary thought for most. Even for Jedi. But if you master it, your focus can go elsewhere while you trust in yourself to move." His blade dipped, just enough to trace over the ground. Carve a swift rune before it suddenly flashed in an overwhelming light.

Kahlil weaved through her strikes like it was nothing. And yeah, to a Jedi Master it probably wasn't.

Then he started with the rune, which caused the girl to stagger ever so slightly. "Woah ok, curveball. I don't recognize that one-" The sudden explosion of light quieted her. Not for long though.

"Feth- are you trying to burn my retinas."

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Kahlil_Div2.png

"No, but now you're helpless, right?"

Trick question. Kahlil let it settle in before he suddenly lashed out to strike. Just once, a testing strike to see if, even blind, she could still 'see' him.

"Keep your mind calm. Trust your instincts. You don't need eyes to fight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom