Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Farr Homestead

Status
Not open for further replies.
K1xYmfD.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create a home for Kaden Farr
Image Credit: House and Living Room
Kitchen
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Barn
Canon: N/A
Links: Kaden Farr; [member="Daisy Americus"]

SETTING INFORMATION

Structure Name: Farr Homestead
Classification: Farm House
Affiliation: Kaden Farr [member="Daisy Americus"]
Accessibility: Private home, located in the open country of Haseria
Description: The Farr Homestead is a log cabin, single story house. It is a smaller home consisting of 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and 2 bathrooms. A small farm has been established next to it, as well as a small barn for the few animals Kaden has acquired.

POINTS OF INTEREST

Living Room:
XP7S3TR.png

Bedroom 1:
9ENMSUg.jpg

Bedroom 2:
0XU3115.png

Kitchen:
PMqF1w9.png

Barn:
storage-barn.jpg

SECURITY

Low: Security on the Farr Homestead consists of Locked doors and windows and guard dog named Kyr’amur (Killer).

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The home is new, having only recently been built on a plot of land which was purchased by Kaden Farr. The once deceased Mandalorian had chosen to settle on Haseria where others who had been forced into exile by Ra’s edict to evict, cure, or eradicate, all force users among the Mandalorians. His decision was also influenced greatly by a certain blonde Mandalorian, Daisy Americus, whom Kaden had developed a bond with while a ghost traveling between the real world and the Netherworld.

Daisy lent a hand in both building and furnishing the home. Kaden had little eye for design, so what eye Daisy did have for it was greatly appreciated.

A barn was also erected on the property to house the few animals Kaden had acquired, as well as store the hay and farm equipment needed to run the small farm which occupied the remainder of his plot.

Hi! I'll be your trainee codex judge for this review! It's always good to see smaller, more individualized locations. They add a really valuable feeling of detail and development to the board.

Just a first things to get started! Could you fix these links? It looks a bit like things got a little swapped around.

Kaden Farr said:

Kaden Farr said:
This one tags to a different user.

Kaden Farr said:
Location: [url=https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Haseria_system]Haseria

Could you clarify the sources for the bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 images? I'm having a difficult time sourcing them directly.

[member="Veino Garn"]

Hey thanks for catching all that. For some reason I botched the code in my doc and didn’t see the links were broken. It should all be good now!

Let me know if there is anything you need from me!

Thanks again! Have a fantabulous day!

[member="Kaden Farr"]

No worries, mate! That's what we're here for. And those codes will get you. Sometimes I swear they're alive and deliberately ruin things. All looks good to me now.

[member="John Locke"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom