Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fanfic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=12pt]Star Wars Adventure: A trip into the world between worlds[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Characters by George Lucas, Timothy Zahn[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Written by: Brittany Taylor[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Falling through empty space in a ‘portal’, lands in the domain of the world between worlds, a small brown/red haired, blue eyed female human in soccer shorts and a t-shirt with visuals that says eat, sleep, soccer. Brittany picks herself up, rubbing a hip.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt](To self) What is… wait, I've seen this once before, in that tv show.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nearby in one of the world between worlds doors activates. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ahsoka[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]You are going to need this. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt turns around, Ahsoka hands her a leather strap with one of her green Lightsabers attached to it. Britt nods and ties it around her hips, Ahsoka disappears. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt walks up to the door. Surrounding the door are tentacles moving in a wave motion. At the top, a body of a chimaera. A silhouette of a man can only be seen. In front of him is the main controls of a Star Destroyer. Ground is coming closer to the Star Destroyer through the shattered windows. He calls out in a panicked but calm voice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn (V.O.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Situation critical for the ISD Chimaera. Does anyone copy?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt runs up to the door reaches out with both hands. She grabs hold onto one of his arms and pulled with all her might. They both take a tumble and dazed after the ordeal. Britt comes out of it first, she stands up. Thrawn comes to soon after. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Your eyes glow. That is so cool on so many levels. Nice to meet you Thrawn.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt extends a hand to Thrawn and helps him up. He goes into his classic hands behind the back pose and leans closer to get to her eye level. Towering over her, Thrawn gives her a questioning look.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I can see into the inferred. How do you know my name? Have you seen a nonhuman before? The shirt you wear is in High Galactic, not Aurebesh.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt gives Thrawn a smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I know of you because of tv, books and comics. Only seen nonhumans in tv and movies. We don't write in Aurebesh where I'm from. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Which planet are you from and your name.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Earth, names Brittany, just call me Brie.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]What region is Earth in?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Don't know. Probably remote and hidden. No Force users.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]No Force users? Fascinating. How does meeting and seeing a nonhuman make you feel?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I don't have a problem with it. Feels a little bewildering.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Do you know the name of this domain?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]There is a term for this place, but I don't know if it’s correct.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Very well. Shall we investigate this territory?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Right behind yah. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The duo begins to walk the narrow path in front of them. Shortly they begin to hear voices.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Snoke (V.O.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yoda (V.O.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Luminous beings are we. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Luke (V.O.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Breathe. Just breathe. Reach out. What do you feel?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rey (V.O.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The light. The dark. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Luke (V.O.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]And in between it all?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rey (V.O.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Balance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Princess/ General Leah (V.O)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]May the Force be with you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt looks up and looks around. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn, what do you know of the Force?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Powerful, an enigma to me. What do you know about it, and why there isn't any Force users on your planet?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Well, from seeing the tv shows and movies, it’s basically something that connects every living thing, no light or dark. Simply the Force. I don't know why there aren't any Force users. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Hmm, and the extent of knowledge of this galaxy?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tales of the Jedi, Sith, the Clone Wars ect run deep. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Informative. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Anakin is Vader, sorry about you being Purgled by Ezra. But you already know about Ani/Vader. Hashtag spoiler alert. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I've deduced it, and thank you. Explain the purpose of this hashtag?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Just something my age group does.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn studys her shirt.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Soccer?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Oh, Soccer is to your Limmi. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Are you doing that for a career?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I wish. Many factors as to why that dream didn't happen. My friends and I play when we get a chance as well as other sports. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Education?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Finished a two year college with a degree that I can use for a wide range of movie jobs. Movie/tv is like your HoloNet. Haven't got a job yet. Even looked at my country's military.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Surprising that a military would have something media and leisure related.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Like I said, a wide range of skills and many related things. Whatever it takes to get on a movie set. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Would you be willing to join your country's military? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Yes. It would be an honor. A new experience. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As they get within 40 to 50 feet of a door, it activates. Bogan symbols glow around the door. Within stands Palpatine behind a bowl on a pedestal. Blue ‘fire’ rises from the bowl. Thrawn and Britt get closer until Palpatine speaks. They stop in there tracks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Palpatine[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The only thing I experience now is a child who knows too much for her own good. (Pause) And a treasonous Grand Admiral.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Palpatine moves his hands over the bowl, collecting the blue ‘fire’. Britt readys the Saber, but does not ignite it. Thrawn holds out his arms to keep Britt from going forward. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Palpatine. It’s 2 v 1. We can take him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Outnumber him, yes. But neither of us can use the Force. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn half turns/steps back toward Britt. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]What's the plan bud. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn gives her a small nervous grin.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Sorry. Grand Admiral.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I implore your courage and the competitor within, awaiting for a challenger. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He slowly loses his unflappability, knowing that the situation isn't in their favor. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Anything?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]He’s… [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Palp cuts him off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ah! The great tactician at a loss is he? Ha,ha hah![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Some of the ‘fire’ seeps out from the door. Thrawn gives Britt a helpless look.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Run.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt and Thrawn run with all their might. Palp sends the ‘fire’ toward them. It snags at Brits ankle and entraps Thrawn, lifting him into the air.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Brie![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt ignites the Saber, cutting herself free then runs up to Thrawn and cuts the ‘fire’ that was mimicking rope. Thrawn lands and picks himself up, and fires his blaster at Palp, which is blocked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Death is the punishment for treason and betrayal![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Palp sends a wave of Force lightning toward them. All of a sudden, a Whill appears and forces back the attack to the door. Britt and Thrawn put away their weapons, then approach the door. Palpatine leans against the pedestal with the ‘fire’ put out of the bowl.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You will meet your end, traitorous scum. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He tries one last attack, but the Whill stops it. Thrawn throws Palp if looks could kill look.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I had told you the safety of my people is paramount to me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn turns and walks back the way they came.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Brie, we are done here. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Whill deactivates the door on Palp, who is having a hissy fit for not having the final word then disappears. Britt and Thrawn reach his door, it begins to reactivate. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Is this where our paths separate?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I don't know how I got here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He looks at the opening portal, then back at her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]My Chimaera seems to be needing some crew. Hashtag solo. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Really?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn gives her a slight grin.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]If your world is linked to this galaxy, perhaps we can find a way home.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Britt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Sure. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]After you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He gestures toward the portal door, and both enter into the bridge of the Chimaera.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]THE END[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom