Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Fancy Eats [A Spacestation Restaurant]

Yellow-green Nautolan Mieczyk is dressed like a fashionable Jedi, though his clothes are big on him. Perhaps to grow, or perhaps that's the aimed for style? On top is a dark brown, sleeveless robe with a hood designed to accommodate Nautolan headtails. Not that he has much need for it yet, as he is rather young, so has very short headtails. His shirt is multi-tier-collared in Vs, and reaches mid-thigh. He has a dark brown, woven fabric belt with a rose gold buckle like a refined seatbelt buckle, but featuring a very small music cartridge player with a speaker, and earbuds. Also on his belt are a couple of matching, but unique rose gold lightsabers with citrine inlay in floral designs. His pale beige pants are wideleg harem ones with a rose gold flower pattern, which hang over his feet passed their ankle cinch-ins. And, on his feet are dark brown, toed sock-shoes akin to no-slip socks.
Mieczyk enters a very lovely, very fancy restaurant with balcony tables on the second floor overlooking the main of the place, and it's stage. Brass is everywhere. And, chandeliers with greyish dark brown crystals hang all the way down to the tables. The patrons' cups, plates, and bowls are also of the same type of crystals. The menus, tablecloths, and seat cushions are silken in turquoise.
While one would not normally expect a boy Mieczyk's age to afford this place, he has recently done well on the holonet as a singer, so he decided to go.
The restaurant is the finest offered in the space station within which Mieczyk lives, often frequented by the wealthier reststoppers passing through.
But, Mieczyk checked the offered menu of the day on the holonet prior to coming, making sure he does indeed have the necessary coinage.
In fact, Mieczyk gets out his holonet-accessing datapad, and starts checking the menu again as he stands feet away from the podium of the restaurant welcomer, whom shows patrons to their tables.
The red Twi'lek adolescent girl at the podium calls to Mieczyk, "Hey! Are you sure you want to come here? Little Mieczyk, you'll deplete your inheritance fast if you make a habit of it."
Mieczyk looks up to her from his datapad, "I have an income now. My singing recordings are earning me money on the holonet."
Her brows furrow as she questions in a statement, "I didn't know you sing. Should I tell the boss? If you're any good, they might hire you."
Mieczyk: "You could. But, right now, I want lunch."
"Suit it yourself," she responds as she grabs a menu, looking at a screen on her podium directing her to a table for him.
She beckons him, then leads the way to a balcony booth upstairs, where he sits, and scoots to the center of the round, cushioned bench.
"Since you're alone, I've gotta ask. May I seat others at your table with you? The house is kind of packed tonight. Many are passing through for a major concert."
He stares at her for a short moment before answering, "Sure."
Then, Mieczyk starts looking through his menu, and the older girl walks away, "Your waiter will be here shortly."

Mieszka Skarbimir was very beautiful with golden hair down to her mid-back, gray eyes, and white skin. And, she was aging quite well for a thirty-four-year-old human. She was wearing her uniform from the station marketplace as the adolescent restaurant greeter showed her to her son, Mieczyk.
"What are you doing at the priciest eatery in the station?" She firmly asked. "I'm not allowed to allow you to splurge on the most expensive food possible. But, I have a feeling you know what you're doing. And, you've never been the most ridiculous spender. Though, you are bad at saving money."
She sat in the booth beside him, "How do you plan on affording such a lunch?"

Maja Fiore

M

Purp2.gif

TAG: NauOne NauOne | Choima Choima

The journey had been a long one.

Being good at what you did, meant that you always get sent all over the Galaxy to try and uphold the peace or garner in information. She had to admit that at least the Lord Commander of the Knights Obsidian, Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner , led by example rather than sit behind a desk like some other high ranking pen pusher. He was usually right there in the mess alongside his Knights.

On her journey back to Confederate Space, Maja had to stop to refuel the Destrier and to grab a bite to eat before traveling further. Leaving the DIANA droid in charge of operations, Maja stepped off the ship and made her way into the busy spacestation.

At the door of the restaurant, she was met by a Twi'lek girl.
"Ma'am, unfortunately we are quite fully booked this afternoon. Would you mind sharing a table?" she asked the Lotus Knight.
"Not at all. I won't be staying too long as it is." Maja answered with a smile and followed the girl.

And then she sensed it.

There was another Force user closeby - another Light Sider by the feel of it. As she approached the table, her eyes widened slightly in surprise to see that the source of the Force was a youngling, seated with some woman in the booth where Maja was being led to. She quickly hid her surprise with a smile.
"Good afternoon. Apologies for intruding on your lunch. Mind if I join you at the table?" she asked the pair politely, even though she had little other choice.

Purp2.gif

"Miss Skarbimir, I have enough for the food I want. But, I don't have enough to treat you," the boy tells his mother-person. He then looks at Maja before continuing with his mother, "Unless you have the money for it, I recommend you scoot away toward the exit. My singing career is bringing in big credits, and I'mma celebrate with some fancy eats."
He turns his attention back to the newcomer, "Welcome to the station."
Mieczyk looks at his bank account on his datapad, seeing that his money has already doubled since he last looked, "Mother-person, you may eat with me. But, I'm picking our food, because it has to be from the cheaper section of the menu. My video is getting a lot of views again, so I can feed two people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom