Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family

For this character I would like for her to have a love interest, I've written her with the leeway to explore that and I think it'll be an interesting dynamic. I have yet to write this type of storyline, but I would like for it to make sense and coincide with where I want her to end up.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Janina Jaxx"] well you know me, I have a rogues gallery and am a sucker for wanting to help friends get their story done.... plus I like to post right away. If you pick me just say what type you are looking for

Aha! I know for a fact that no one can resist my whale-like advances! Walks by the beach, holomessagjng all night...
Ah, never mind. ;)

I may not be a good love interest for you, but I do love bringing people together. My voice claim is to blame for that. If you ever need a third wheel, or perhaps some help setting a romantic mood for one of your dates, HMU!

[member="Janina Jaxx"]

Well You could try Jan. He has down bad things, and thinks he can be a monster sometimes. Yet there is a part of him that doe want to help people sometimes. You just have to break the shell. Ghorua could could introduce us as he is a good Wingman (Whaleman)

the only thing that might be the deal breaker is Jan is 22 years old.

[member="Janina Jaxx"]
[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom