Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Family Reunion

Nerissa Malefious

N
Tag: Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé

When Mother Yaga agreed to take in Nerissa as a ward from Waka Osiceca, the older Night Mother also knew when the girl turned 16, Pom would take over the teachings. 16 of age, Nerissa was finally a shaman and a witch in the eyes of her clan members, despite how they felt about the girl. However, the Nightsister's journey had just begun and the Witching Hour was nigh, the night where the ichor and magick were the strongest for the Nightsister clans all over Dathomir.

While Nerissa didn't quite understand why she was being sent away, at least that was how she felt it, she did follow her Night Mother's order.

The Girl looked up at the night sky, seeing Koratas the fourth moon in the system, showing its red glow of which the full moon stayed. Nerissa could already feel the effect, a slight buzzing in her fingertips if she focused on the sensation. However, that wasn't what her mind was on right now as she made her way through the forest along with two giant black spiders. "What do you think the Night Mother meant by not meeting my biological mother?" Asked Nerissa curiously out loud to her two spider companions.

"Don't be silly" giggled the teenager, as if one of the spiders had said something funny, yet no vocal words had left the mouth of any of the spiders. "If anyone of my stupid sisters were to attack me now, I would just teach them all a lesson without much trouble... and I have you guys too," said the girl overconfidently to herself and the two spiders.

It didn't take long before she switched from walking to riding one of the giant spiders as she headed for where that supposedly Bone temple thingy was located. Honestly, it felt made up to Nerissa, as cool as it sounded. A bone temple, showing only doing Witching Hour, how cool was that? Built from actual bones of the dead. The thought actually made the girl excited to see and in truth, she hoped it was real.

Last edited by a moderator:

tIA7UPc.png

the M I S T R E S S
M A L C O N T E N T

Pom-Side.jpg

The young one made her way towards the coordinates where the Bone Temple had existed before it was meticulously sliced out of the ground with the precision of a laser, deposited into a biodome for Pomstychtivé and the Wanica that they may worship onboard the worldcraft home of the Kainate.

The Witching Hour begins.

Nerissa would not have arrived in time to see the vast gaping hole in the ground which exists here before the night erupts with fantastical manifestation, here and upon all the land immediately surrounding the Sith Scientists' experimentation upon the Warlock's Gate. Instead Nerissa would arrive just in time to pass through the invisible barrier which signifies the farthest reach of the Gate's ethereal alterations. She shall likely be surprised to discover that the barrier leads her directly into the Netherworld.

The Bone Temple would not be missing at this time, but be seen as if it never had been transported onto Malsheem at all. Because it had for many years been under the spell of these phenomenal effects, does an amazing link exist today between Dathomir, the Gate and the Bone Temple. Only during the witching hour as the Sith commit to perform their experiments, does the Warlock's Gate open and this Temple fashioned out of a mass of conjoined corpses, becomes literally alive. It exists simultaneously on Malsheem, within the Nether, and therefor on Dathomir alike during this time.

Over eons of lifespans have the Nightsister Covens cast magick upon their corner of this world. Such Dark energy has never been released from this place. The effects on the Bone Temple, are a result of this vibrant and volatile history and the amazing capability unlocked by the Warlock's Gate miles away, combined. The radius of the Gate's reach expanding slowly over time.

"If anyone of my stupid sisters were to attack me now, I would just teach them all a lesson without much trouble... and I have you guys too," said the young one.

The heartbeat of the Bone Temple pounded audibly throughout the immediate area, calling to the deceased Matriarch's resting within their platform burial plots. They had already revived and climbed down, set upon worshiping those who have granted them yet another moment of life upon this, their cherished planet, this portion existing within the Netherworld at this time.

The carnivorous vines left black and decaying after their roots were cut for the biodome, are now green and actively seeking non-believing intruders soon to determine their mission regretful after stepping foot upon this sacred soil. The Bone Temple is fashioned out of the likes of such ignorant and arrogant men, especially including jedi!

"Would you now?" asked Pomstychtivé aloud as she materialized, stepping through the barrier and into the Nether, from her own home, Malsheem.

MnUiTEN.png

Nerissa Malefious

N

Unaware of the invisible barrier or the fact that the giant spiders were able to sense something was wrong and stop. Suddenly alone, standing face to face with a massive bone temple in front of her, taking her by complete surprise as it came out of nowhere. To make her more on edge, was the sudden voice, followed by Pomstychtivé materializing into the Netherworld.

Hating being taken by surprise, Nerissa flared her magick, opening up for the Ichor to flow through her body. The girl radiated with Dark Side energy, showing great potential, as her pupils changed into an illuminating toxic green colour. Looking Pom over, unknown of who the woman was, a mischievously grin formed on the girl. "You look fun" said the teenager with a tilted head showing little to no fear standing face to face with the matriarch of old.

Interleaving her fingers behind her back, the girl showcased a very young, childlike posture as she stood 20 or so feet from Pom. Skipping a few feet closer to the Matriarch, Nerissa had meanwhile materialised a knife in her hands out of pure Ichor, hiding it behind her back.

The young teenage girl kept her eyes locked on Pom, but hadn't forgotten the intriguing and very large Bone Temple and wanted to explore it after she's dealt with the stranger in front of her. "Do you live here?" Asked Nerissa curiously, never turning her back to the older woman. The teenager had never actually been to the Netherworld before, not to mention experienced the Witching Hour with such intensity before. it felt as if every fibre of her being was pulsating with the Dark Side. Not only that, but the Bone Temple itself called out to her in terms of whispers from dead given temporary life.

tIA7UPc.png

the M I S T R E S S
M A L C O N T E N T

Pom-Side.jpg

The Witching Hour is a sacred observance. On the Worldcraft Malsheem, none but Pom's Coven and the Sith'ari whom the Wanica worship are permitted to enter the Bone Temple. Its physical location actually on Malsheem, this event proves how it transcends Time and Space due to the extent of the magick compounded upon it through the power of the Warlock's Gate and ages of Nightsister Magick, upholding the splendor of Dathomir.

The Natural Laws of the Nether are far different from those of the physical realm. In the immediate area, the two sisters are not subject to the same physics which rule them throughout known existence.

Pom thought little of her sister's sinister antics as her jinn whispered hidden intent into her ear. "Ah! The spirit of Ichor! How precious," Pomstychtivé feigned to gush as a broad smile etched across her lips. "How amusing," she concluded.

At that Pom's eyes turned black as coal as she opened her mouth and one by one the Wanica produced themselves out of it, come to worship not the Fanged God here, but the Sith'ari Carnifex. The Wanica would use his superior Dark Powers. Twelve plumes of smoke proliferated from her living vessel. Twelve black corpse-like entities formed out of their smoke trails. After seconds, their skin formed under their black cloaks, and their faces appeared to make them appear tolerable, quite lovely.

"Nerissa Malefious," they addressed she who had not been formally introduced. "We are the ancestors of Samshij."

"Many lines…Cousins…"

"Mothers."

"Aunts."

"All blood from both yourself and the Mistress here, your Matriarch," they said gesturing towards Pom.

"She is beautiful. Welcome home, sister," Pomstychtivé said, extending her arms to her kindred for an embrace. "Come now. The Witching Hour waits for no one, and every second counts."

"No one can order he be patient."

"He is expecting us to be prompt, not asking for much."

"We have a splendid Spell to cast tonight. It will show to you our personal history as it unfolded," Pom said, eager to begin with her Magick and to bond with her younger sister.

MnUiTEN.png

Last edited:

Nerissa Malefious

N

The mischievous grin faltered when Pom taunted Nerissa's use of the Ichor gifted to her by the Fanged God and was about to retort with venom, but halted. Watching in awe at the prowess that radiated from the matriarch of old as her eyes turned black as coal. The dagger in her hand, hidden behind her back dissipated as Nerissa extinguished her magick, for now.

However, one thing that did catch her attention, was the twelve black corpse-like entities formed out of their smoke trails as they flanked Pom. As the entities explained things, going into more and more details, the girl suddenly realized who the older matriarch was... not to mention who the corpse-like entities turned beautiful was as well. It was her family and not just one, but over multiple generations. Looking back at Pom, the girl had so many questions suddenly yet she had no idea where to start.

She never knew her real family and just expected to be left by her real mother as some discarded trash. There was one thing, however, that she wasn't, and that was scared. On the contrary, meeting her family and seeing the power they wielded, only made her excited and giddy as she felt the Dark Side surge through them.

Biting her lower lip, seemingly being invited back into the fold, so to speak, Nerissa near Pom, looking the woman over. "You say sister, yet call me family. What are you, to me?" Asked Nerissa finally, walking fearlessly up to Pom, standing in front of her, locking eyes with the Matriarch of old.

tIA7UPc.png

the M I S T R E S S
M A L C O N T E N T
Pom-Side.jpg

The Matriarch's DNA originated from a sequence drawn out of the marrow of her expired past incarnation, mixed with that of her surrogate mother, a Nightsister Matriarch, now a spirit among those who possessed this Mistress. The sheer power of Pom's mere presence had accidentally destroyed the organic birth mother long before full gestation, who required this daughter of Samshij be placed on life support to carry Pomstychtivé to full term, lest their exchange of valuables be nullified. In short, Pomstychtivé had been woven within and born from the womb of a long dead woman.

The grieving loved one who arranged for her reincarnation had been slain before the moment of her birth and Pom was raised by Nerissa's own Mother, a blood sister of her surrogate mother. Pom is not about to reveal such tainted history which had greatly pained her for the entire course of her lifetime. Giving the spirits another chance at life is the least she could do, for they strengthen her capabilities in their pact.

One who stood among the Wanica stepped forward in silence. She smiled at Nerissa. Pom spoke for her who never speaks aloud. "This is my Mother, your Mother's twin." The others of the Wanica nodded. "All here are family. At the moment we have stepped into the Nether together for the witching hour."

The Bone Temple exhaled a low tone groan. It fashioned bones of its humanoid prey into the shape of a skull this night. Pom saw the light of the altar reflecting from the end of the main passage way, through the entry mouth. The witches from Malsheem were already present within.

"I am very pleased to see how you've grown," Pom said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom