Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Reunion

If the situation had been different, Seo would have certainly smiled. What Detrik wanted from her was pretty much what she was trained for. Not so much at finding a person, but the act of investigation. Several times now Seo had needed to put her training to the test and success or failure happened because of her.

Even though it was clear there was no sense of real family between them, when Detrik brought up the crew of Mereel's ship it set her friend off. When he started choking his father, Seo did not attempt to stop him. It might be unjedilike, but this situation was anything but normal.

From what she had been able to gather about Detrik in the few minutes they had been together, she did not feel any harm had come to the crew...yet. When she felt it had gone on long enough, she spoke up. This was after Mereel had spoken so that choke had lasted through it all and the silence after.

"Detrik Vaun, I will do whatever is in my power to help find your daughter. However, there are a few words I wish to say to you first. You I feel are many things and a hut'uun comes to mind first."

She wasn't done yet and ​proceeded to thoroughly cuss him out in Mandoa with correct accents on the words, but the tone of her voice wasn't angry. What she said was done with a total straight, serious face and a tone that matched. However, there was purpose to what she did. It would indicate a few things. One was she understood what was being said in Mandoa. Another was that she was skilled in speaking like one and imply there might be more to her than just being a simple Jedi. Without any sign of hostility, there should be no reason for him to use the shocking device on her. Mereel on the other hand she felt was going to get one at the very least.

"I am going to need some information before beginning my investigation."

It was unknown what Auri was going to do, but even if she didn't help at all, Seo had made the decision to help Mereel and Detrik.

[member="Mereel Vaun"] [member="Detrik Vaun"] [member="Auri Vesta"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom