Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

False Flags [New Order, Mandos, League of Red Skirmish on Aeten II]

Nyos's team jumped into gear as they saw Aedan and his wound. Nyos and the team quickly unpacked all of their gear, a metallic thud rattled in the med bay as Nyos pulled out the cybernetic replacement limb( info in sig)

"Alright, 50cc anesthetic, get the EKG up, get me a drip on him...Aedan, my name is Nyos. You're going to be just fine. I'm giving you one of My own cybernetic arms. I invented these for people like you and me. Once we're done I'll go over the details. I'm also going to give you a small sensor at the base of your skull, in your spine that connects to the limb. It's for diagnostics and tracking. So if we are ever in a fight together. I'll know where you within two meters and how the arm is performing...Alright let's get started. Count down from ten to one Mr. Miles...

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan blinks confused as he listened to the man and then attempted to focus his vision before he nodded feeling weaker suddenly as he calmly started to count down. "Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four..., Three..., Two..., One....." As he reached one Aedan's eyes drifted closed and he drifted into the darkness of unconsciousness. [member="Nyos Val"]

Nyos went to work sealing the wound, Cauterizing it, then went on to integrate the wiring for the replacement arm. It was a delicate process, but Nyos' team were experts and had the limb prepared in minutes. Nyos pulled out the new lib, of his own design, Titanium, Colbalt and a Pryonium alloy was what made up this impressive piece of machinery. Complete with fully articulating fingers, strong elbow flexors and a fully flexing wrist. Strength and stamina were what this limb was made for. A symbol of Nyos' survival in the chaotic universe he now lived in. Nyos attached the arm and activated the power source, the internal matrices. A self sustaining power source, fueled by the exact things meant to kill its new owner, energy weapons. Of all types, Nyos has tested his against, and still he functions. With a final polish the pearl white limb was finished and locked into place. He told his team to prep for Aedan to be woken. Should take but a half hour for him to come back around. By then he would be resting in the med bay and Nyos and his team would be on their way back to Protectorate space. He needed nor desired thanks from the man, it was Nyos' creed in life: All whose lives are threatened, pure of heart, strength of will, Nyos shall forever fight on until evil is still.

And with that, they departed back to Nyos' ship and began their journey home.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom