Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falling into the Depths

Somewhere on an unknown planet.

"Damn that was some fall...I wonder how long I was out." Zechariah said. Glancing around he'd take in his surroundings. He was in some sort of underground ruins. Light shone through cracks in the ceiling and rubble scattered the ground. Zech sat up, brushing rubble off of himself.

He guessed he'd been out for a couple days seeing as he felt weaker than normal. Yet he wasn't sure. Zech rose to his feet. His shoulder hurt like hell so he figured he dislocated it. The Energy Vampire sighed as he looked around again.

'Why was I here again?' He wondered to himself as he looked up to the hole in the ceiling. It was starting to come back to him. "Right I was looking for some plants...I guess this can be more interesting." He said with a sigh. He brought his gaze down to his surroundings.

He noticed a doorway that led further into the ruins. He wondered what it held. Zechariah adjusted his bandana and made his way into the dimly lit corridor.

"Crap R3 is going to have my head." The boy groaned. When he thought about his astromech that was still on his ship.

As he entered the corridor he heard faint voices. Barely a whisper, but there.

Zech figured it was some treasure hunters. Either way it was going to be a fun experience. He couldn't help but smile.

Further down the corridor in another part of the ruins...

A small group of unsavory treasure hunters sat around a fire in in a makeshift camp.

"I heard there was supposed to be some relics scattered around here. So far we haven't run into any trouble. Just stay on guard." A Twi'lek said as he checked his blaster. A laugh would be heard. "Don't worry Wark, we got Thraz patrolling around somewhere. It's been a week since we found this pace. Like you said there's been no trouble." A human woman said as she downed a mug of ale.

Of course they didn't check the entrance of the ruins for a few days.

"Alright, well either way let's get moving, the treasure is said to be further down in the ruins." the Twi'lek said as he stood up heading down a set of stairs. The group followed grumbling.

"What about Thraz?" A voice sounded. The Twi'lek grunted. "Don't worry, he'll figure it out when he gets back to the campsite."

Somewhere patrolling the halls...

A lone treasure hunter walked through empty halls, bones and gravel crunching beneath his feet. His face covered by a helmet. He let out a sigh, he was left to patrol duty yet again.

"Suprise...nothing..." He said with a sarcastic tone. He didn't even have his blaster ready at that point. He was getting close to where they entered when he heard footsteps coming towards him.

"What the hell?... who's there?" He said as he pulled his blasters out of his holsters. There was no way someone could have been down there without anyone noticing.

Sweat...the smell filled his nose, a very pungent smell mixed with body odor. Instantly the footsteps and voice of a man was heard.

'So there are people down here...' Zechariah thought as he slipped into the shadows. He processed what the man was saying.

The man must've heard his footsteps. Zechariah cursed himself for being reckless. The Energy Vampire sat silently waiting for the footsteps to pass. Soon after the man passed, he wore tattered clothes and a helmet, a blaster sat in each of his hands readied.

As soon as his back was facing Zech. The boy felt his claws start to come out. He slowly crept out of the shadow's embrace. Calculating every step he took, careful not to kick any rocks.as he got closer to the taller man he smiled.

"Your death." Zech whispered loud enough for the man to hear. Instantly the Energy Vampire plunged his claws into the man's back, earning him a scream. Zech didn't let up, it had been too long since he had his fill. He raked his claws along the man's back only to pull them out and sweep the man's feet.

The man dropped to the ground, his blasters flying out of his hands, and helmet coming off. "What the...h" the man's words turned into gurgles as Zech took the opportunity to plunge his fangs into the man and begun absorbing his energy.

Soon after, Zech stood up, feeling much more energized. He looked down at the corpse. "Thanks...I owe you." He joked as he rolled his arm out. He looked in the direction the man came from and began to head in that direction.

Some Time Later

Zechariah walked through an empty camp, a fire barely lit the room. The campsite seemed like it was recently abandoned.

"Looks like this is where that guy came from..." Zechariah said as he kicked a empty mug across the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom