Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fake it or Make it (Lady Exedō).

[member="Lady Exedō"] seemed to be enjoying her sense of superiority to much, it drove something of a cold shiver down his back and birthed a touch of disgust deep within him; yet he did not act upon it. For all that she now shamed him, seating herself atop his back and forcing his head lower so that his forehead touched the cold durasteel floor of her ship, his eyes closed and he tensed his jaw reminding himself that his life was on the line here. 'Day by day...' he whispered inwardly, silent, the thoughts that followed spoke of future opportunity. 'The intelligent survive...'.

It was like a bad joke and it was difficult to swallow the anger that threatened to show because of her charade, no longer shielded by the lust that the look and now the feel of her body offered, looking passed all that it was maddening to know that the woman would use someone in such a way, for self amusement and a boost to their ego. The Lady Exedō was certifying the new chain of command and it wasn't difficult to picture the future they would share had he play his cards right yet the time being, the present moment required him to submit. Temporarily.

"..." He paused to consider what he said in response carefully, any hint of disrespect or disregard for her demands would only see him in a worse position to bare. Eyes opening to view the ground floor still so close that his breath bounced back against his face when he exhaled, he spoke up once more in submission; Resignation. "...-I am yours...-Though I do not yet know your name".

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

She heard him and a smile crept along her face while she was sitting there and stood up walking forward with a grin as she walked away swaying her hips before the ship came out of hyperspace. Hanging in the blackness of space while they were looking over the boy as he was there and her finger snapped. "Rise and come here apprentice." She didn't leave it for debate while she finally figured she could. "Yu may learn my name... Shinjū Aÿasha but until you are able to stand against me my sweet, delicious apprentice. You will call me your master, you will do as I say and bow at my heel until I tell you to rise. Disobey me and there will be things far worse I can do to you then death you shall learn." She was watching to see what he might be planning to do but sitting down and motioning him forward with her hand. "Now rise apprentice and come here, we need to see what you can do and that little gun you have will not do."

[member="Lady Exedō"] spoke her name as if it held a great power over him though within Zarack vowed to never forget the name Shinjū Aÿasha. The boy did as he was instructed, slowly climbing to his feet though only appearing to be several years younger than what his new Master appeared to be, he approached slowly, his eyes leaving the woman to gaze out the nearest viewport as he soon wondered where she was leading him. It'd seemed for the time being that she had pushed away the thought of killing him and having presumably sated her want to feed on someone of her own kind, he shifted his focus to wonder what was soon in store for the two of them, remaining silent as his aura shifted to resemble something of a cold and isolated persona, now realizing that he was truly on his own despite her calling him, her apprentice.

"What would you ask of me..." He responded in a rather placid tone, void of the repute that he held in his earlier words, recognizing now that anything but acceptance of her will would result in his death, he remained passive and obedient in order to see his own plans through, promising himself that he would eventually, one day live to out-grow his Master and over-come this slavery.

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

"Watching him there was just a grin of enjoyment while she moved her hand remaining steady in the seat. "I would have you show me what you can do with one of those training blades and a drone. We need you to be able to function without dying. I'd be bored if someone else killed you because you were careless." She was remaining there but motioned him off to the side. "Now do what you need to do and prepare yourself." Her power and influence as she was pulling at the force in the ship to make everything colder spread out and touching her honor guard and pilots emotions while siphoning them.

Looking first to the metallic sphere, Zarack approached the workshop station to which the objects sat upon, his left hand moving to run along the edge of the small desk wielded to the vessels wall. He held no knowledge over the use of such items yet Shinju had spoken of them as if they were weapons. The Training blades themselves only looked like two cylinder shafts, engrossed in a series of markings, a grip that he assumed was designed for the use of both hands or otherwise one held within each, he lifted one of them to study it carefully; tilting the end to take note of what looked to be an opening that held little of what could be seen within the interior, some sort of technical creation. Thoughts of Solan Char soon crossed his mind as he thought back to when he'd first arrived on Kesh only days earlier and seen for the first time, the effects of what the mans lightsaber could do. He'd claimed that such a weapon was made for people alike themselves who were more capable than the rest and Zarack finally understood a little more of what the man had been trying to tell him.

Pressing the activation with his thumb, the hilt exploded with a sudden burst of energy that gave off a loud hiss as a red blade of plasma arced out and sustained itself in a straight line, the weight of the weapon itself unchanging and giving off an almost threatening sense of awareness, knowing that had he not be careful Zarack was as likely to hit himself as he was any other. "Strange. I've come across one of these before though the one that used it did not call it a training weapon. Are these not as powerful as the real thing?" he questioned aloud though did not turn to acknowledge his Master choosing instead to keep his attention where it was needed. The second of the training lightsabers, Zarack chose to leave upon the table. Stepping to the side to ensure nothing would be in his way, he swung the blade around with a light flick of his wrist, a cautious movement where he would take the time to get used to handling the lightsaber. Still, with no experience, it would appear rather clumsy in the face of someone so experienced such as [member="Lady Exedō"] was.

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

"Oh it is the real thing, training without danger means you won't respect the pain. As it were try not to lose to many limbs." She raised an eyebrow and one of the honor guards had her saber as it hummed with barely restrained pain and anger. The sentient saber crystals conversing with each other and everything else at times while her chainsword was there. The alchemically hardened teeth still splashed with gore and bits where she had cleaved a mandalroains chest in two sides. Her attention going to a few more things as she motioned. "The activation stud is on the side and designed to work. Point the opened side out away from you."

He listened, silent, still yet attentive despite his gaze holding to the lightsaber, a sword of energy carefully and craftily controlled through the interior make and mechanics of the swords hand piece, the hilt to which he gripped with a rather comfortable confidence knowing that he held something of power and self defense. A curious thing that this woman would hand him not one but two weapons that could be used to strike she herself down for the way she'd treated him, his eyes dancing to the right as he glanced ever so briefly to her, offering a nod in acknowledgement though only to mask the desire that crossed his mind in doing so. She had however, already proven herself far more able and it was left to presume that any act in such a way would only lead to his premature death.

Everything was new to him these days yet unlike the uncertainty that came with everything else, holding something that demanded such caution and potentially fear, such a weapon in his hands sent a thrill through him, excitement and even a hint of pride. The prospective future seemingly brightening somewhat as he knew such a weapon would keep his bounty hunters at bay or at-least give them means to think twice about coming for him.

"What's the catch?" He turned to look back to [member="Lady Exedō"] precariously, feeling like she wasn't just handing such tools to him without some sort of expectation in return, a price for such a possession, "I imagine you're not giving these to me free of some sort of cost...".

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

She looked at him while moving her hand and playing with her chainswords bladed teeth smearing some of the blood and gore with her finger as she was licking it off. "Hmm." Her head perked up to look at him as she offered a smile. "Oh my apprentice you are already paying for your lessons." The grin went from sweet to something more sinister motioning with her hand for him to practice with the blade and she continued to sit there watching a few of the things the rakata were bringing to her while two little girls appeared and stood there at the sides with some cloths. "Oh my little ones, come and look at the new plaything, he is going to show his skills for us. Lets watching the show." Looking at her apprentice as the teenagers climbed onto the throne and sat there on each of her legs leaning in to watch while clapping.

A slightly perplexed look crossed his face as the two children came out from wherever they had been hiding and moved to join [member="Lady Exedō"] at her encouraging them. Glancing between them and his now Master, he offered Shinju a double take, a glance of obvious surprise yet forced himself to return his concentration to the situation in front of him, hoping that those children he was being introduced to weren't to become her next meal. Assumptions of all kinds could be thrown about in response to the new arrivals yet he knew better than to question her; quickly discovering that it only meant things would become more complicated for he, himself.

Moving to the work bench, he reached out for the small sphere, a droid of some sort though not one he'd been introduced to before, he activated it, holding his lightsaber out to his right, the blade consciously placed away from his body as he studied the mechanical device.
Finding the activation module, he buried his index finger inside the depression on the side of the object and triggered the round metallic ball to come to life. Suddenly rising from out of his grasp, the remote prove almost seem to bounce into the air, zipping back and fourth as it seemed to circle the young male. "Uh..." Zarack made a sound, evidently not having expected the thing to act as it was, he glanced back to his Master briefly before finding from her expression that there was apparently more to come. Moving away from the work station, he lifted the lightsaber out in front of him in the one handed grip; ensuring he was free with enough space to use the weapon if and when needed without any collateral damage against the vessel or any of the people aboard it.

A loud piercing sound came screaming at him from the remote, accompanied by what could only be described as a blaster bolt being fired at him. His mind seemed to go in overdrive some how throwing him into alert just seconds before the shot had been released, he swung out with the blade yet missed in all his shock and uncertainty, the shot instead taking him into the shoulder and forcing him to gasp, his expression wincing as the bolt though not fatal as you might expect, still burned his clothing black where it had hit him and seared heat through the material to leave a visible mark against his flesh. "So'uva queen!" He growled in frustration, trying to maintain his composure, his focus now intently on the floating droid as it zig-zagged back and fourth around him.

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

Shinju watched as she watched her new apprentice and the two girls were sitting there as she twirled her finger in the one girls hair laughing to herself with a giggle to them. Her apprentice was doing well and the best she supposed for what he could do he was at least proving he could not cut his limb off clapping her hand against her daughters back to applaud his actions before she let him hear her. "Keep it up my dear apprentice I want to see what you can really do." SHe leaned back letting her daughters lay back and watch the show. "Watch his form and you'll be able to see where you will and can mess up. You know the punishment for failure."

It felt like she was quietly goading him into slipping up, listening to [member="Lady Exedō"] in the background talking to the children at her side inspiring an anger in him that was reflected in the aura he unknowingly gave out about himself, the darkness that was a fragile and untrained possession of self, enveloped within the darkside that flowed from his master would have been easily felt and she, Shinju Ayashi would know that she was getting to him, bothering him in the way she looked down upon him.
Watching the probe closely however, in all his anger, his concentration seemed to sharpen within the darkness that was his emotions intertwining with that of the Force. Zarack had no real direction to follow but rather than be lead, he was being shaped by the way his instincts reacted to the presence of his new mentor and the small words of advice that she offered, though nothing by mere hearing, he forced himself to believe in, otherwise fearing he would seek the highest penalty for failure as she'd so eloquently put it.

The next three shots from the probe came with warning, not from the droid but something deeply buried within him that sounded before each bolt was released, his blade moving high and low to catch either one of them yet his mind didn't follow, he acted within his subconscious while he fumed over the fact that he was being passed off as some sort of sideshow for the woman and her children, like some clown in a circus, his anger radiated about him and though he tried not to let it show, it was well evident in those trained in the dark side of the force, recognizable despite trying to show nothing of it.

The blade caught and consumed each bolt but it wasn't enough, he moved swiftly thinking not of himself but Darth Exodu, Zarack could not claim to know his actions before they seemed to act on their own but his form moved fluently enough to catch the three and soon arcing out, his lightsaber slashed out across a mid-section strike catching the probe within it's trajectory and carving through it, the small little droid exploded in a flash of sparks and shards of metals he knew not the names of.

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

She watched him as he was tapping into the force energies with more of the sounds coming to her. She could feel her daughters watching him as emotions rolled off of them and into her with a shiver going down her spine. She could feel the force energies flowing into her before she rose up walking around to watch him and held her hand out. The saber being put into her hand while she could hear and feel the sentient crystals within it. before she brought it up and looked at her apprentice. "Interesting approach but." She let her fingers wrap around the blade as it activated with a snap hiss. The crimson blade looking sickly and like blood as a heartbeat later the blade screamed in the confined space. The screams echoing through the ship and reverberating off the walls while her eyes glowed drinking in the pain and emotions of her crystals to empower her.

Turning, he looked back upon [member="Lady Exedō"] sharply as the ignition of her lightsaber forced him to shift upon the balls of his feet, turning swifly to offer her an uncertain glance. 'She wants me to fight her?...' his brows furrowed a little in confusion, soon wondering if she had picked up on some of what he'd been feeling, more so than he'd meant to let out. "The Remote is one thing but you, I cannot hope to overcome, I am not blind to this" he admitted, speaking up in acknowledgement of her skill in the face of his own lack of experience.

Despite Zarack declaring his doubts, he moved to put some distance between himself and his Master, his lightsaber coming into both hands to be held out infront of him, the blade rising at an angle, a readied stance in what little knowledge he had over the use of such weapons from old action holo-books back on Eriadu; more instinct than anything else having to come into play here, his feet shifting in order to distribute his weight upon an even standing. His eyes briefly closing as he tried to will himself not to be distracted by his anxiety and fear of being killed but to focus, to concentrate on what lay directly before him.

"I am ready...".

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

Shinju watched him get ready as she was looking over a few of the things and laughed. "Oh I am certain you are." The saber screamed in pain as she let blue light shimmer along her skin before she moved forward. "You have to be ready to fight ones who are going to be stronger then you. Ones who can tear your soul from your body and rend the flesh from your bones." She continued to watch him and her daughters had moved to the side and were standign there with their attention on everything before Shinju was moving, letting the force energies glide across her skin and the sickly red saber slashed to try and bisect her apprentice.

The girls moved out of harms way though Zarack wasn't paying so much attention to them as he was the lightsaber that [member="Lady Exedō"] had ignited and held out at her side, the blue blade arcing out to hum violently against the sentient word, snapping at whatever molecule of oxygen it could zap, igniting against it's powerful surge of energy harnessed by the mechanical hilt that created the magnificent weapons wield. There seemed a clear difference between his and her own blades, while his was no doubt a weapon of brilliance, radiant in it's crimson blade that yearned only with a vicious and vibrant red glow, her own reminded him of something else, something elusive and almost familiar. Thoughts of his brother coming to play on his mind though he had not expected it.

That in itself sparked a resonance of anger, defiant pride that reacted upon his thoughts of Karrus, his younger brother of whom he still wished to protect despite all that he'd done in his life that seemed to contradict his best wishes for his family. Zarack had always been that black sheep of the family, doing what must be done; unlike their father who had fled them when he was most needed and no doubt, resulted in their mothers downfall, succumbing to depression and seeming no longer fit to protect them, it was everything in all that; that had led to Zarack's turn to criminality and now of all times, he felt a surge of fury jolt through out his body, screaming for him to respond to his masters summons.

It was here and only here, at this moment of rage that he ignited both blades and without thinking, surged forward against his Master in a ferocious yet untrained barrage of strikes, bringing both lightsabers to bare against her own and though she would manage to fend him off easily in all of her training, he continued to show no remorse in his sudden outburst, evident in his attempt to kill her, he let himself go, his emotions flooding in and fueling his actions, the presence of the dark-side pooling around him to suck in the air within his immediate vicinity causing the environment to become dense and unintentionally enveloping his own master in an environment that had become so difficult to breath without the aid of the force that she held such an experienced grip upon.

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

There was something there and she could feel it while she was feeding off of him. More emotions and anger made it all delicious before she was briging her saber up to defend but let blue fire shimmer along her arm as the tutaminis absorbed the saber energy and strikes coming at her. She remained stationary to let his tantrum subside before laughing and watching him with more interest in her face because of it just chuckling. "Oh does that make you angry apprentice? Does your blind rage need a face?" She was feeding from it more and pulling at him to drain more and more. "Give me more."

[member="Lady Exedō"] was toying with him as she had done since their first meeting, ever so eager to make a fool of him, Zarack's teeth gritted against each other, his jaw tensing up as he approached her again, now holding no quarter for his reluctance and forgetting his anxieties in the face of his anger, he dashed forward to advance on her, his right hand raising the first of the two blades up to slash across her mid-section aiming to disembowel her, the second lightsaber moving in sync in his left hand to follow through with a likely strike targeting her throat to which he wished to end this charade.

Shinju Ayashi was a cruel woman, blanketed in a desirable body to mask the monster that she seemed to be within, Zarack Zorathi found himself hating her more and more with every passing minute spent in her company. In their interactions, there was no give and take but rather she only sought to fuel her own amusements and maddened him in her efforts. Perhaps this was the case for many young acolytes training under the Sith yet it was not the life that he was accustomed to and whether or not this was the point in the training, it did nothing to stop Zarack trying to kill her right then and there. He'd forgotten about the two children, forgotten about his brother and mother, even where he stood, it all swirled around him though blurred as he focused solely on his Master standing before him, trying to place as much of his strength as he could into his strikes before regardless of whether or not they landed on their mark, he pulled the blades back and moved to raise his left knee, stepping forward once again the hope of placing a firm kick to her stomach and had everything gone to plan, dropping her in a bloodied mess. Though not likely to succeed in his attack, his blood had come to boil at the sight of her and all want for subtlety's had died away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom