Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fairly obvious really - looking to write with some folks

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
This is a character that will, in the fullness of time, discover her Force Sensitivity. And when that happens, I have some ideas that are written in stone, and I have enough sense to know that much will depend on who I'm writing with and hope her character develops from this point on.

I want a long character arc for her. I was thinking c.500 posts before she discovers she's FS. And then I want the full Jedi apprenticeship story. A Master, training, missions and trials. But it's a little early to be going into too much detail, given that will be some time in the future.

For now, I am looking for people that want to write with me in Mos Espa (or somewhere on Tatooine). No FUs yet, as I don't want anyone telling her she's one too. Unless your character can't detect other FUs, or has a significant reason not to tell her.

What kind of stories? I really don't mind. Stealing from the Hutts. Something based in the Arena. Pod-racing? Seeking out a Krayt Dragon?

OK, the last one was a little bold, even for Lilla, but hopefully you get the idea.

Post below or PM me if you'd prefer.

Progflaw99

I'm up for just about anything, wandering cyborg/augment. As far as plots, I'm pretty open but if you have ideas where you want your character to go, this one is somewhat of a blank slate for me, lots of room to grow!

[member="Lilla Syrin"]

Lilla Syrin

[member="Rafe Andal"]

I have an idea...how about Lilla liberates some Kubaz cigarras and is looking for someone to sell them to. We can freestyle from there if that suits?

Emma-Stone-Thumbs-Up.gif

[member="Lilla Syrin"]

Hey I've been allowing this character to lie dormant for quite some time now. If you're still in need of more threads I'd be glad to write with you :p

Of course, Paige isn't close to being able to detect other FUs yet

Lilla Syrin

[member="Rafe Andal"]

I'll start something off in the next hour...

[member="Paige Blossom"]

I think we should go to the pod-races. I'll try to get a thread up in the next hour or so, if not, tomorrow morning

[member="Ala'Tir"]

I think a thread that starts at Akim's Munch sounds a great place to start

She moves like she don't care
*notices the character [member="Lilla Syrin"] and reads her biography*

Not sure if you need more threads, but I like the character. While Mariya is currently Force sensitive, it happened only recently. So it would be entirely possible to have her meet Lilla before that. It is also possible that Mariya will not mention about Lilla's sensitivity because her Je'daii training (not the same as Jedi) discourages necessary interfering and she is new to the Force herself.

That said, I will be going on LOA for 2 weeks from last week of Feb to first week of March. So if you wish to write do let me know and we can see how it goes :)

[member="Lilla Syrin"] We can do a thread about Iona chasing down a group of smugglers. She isn't trained enough in sense to really pick up an untrained FU, especially, one who isn't using her powers.

Also helps that the Empire currently controls Tatt (think that invasion is still going on), so Iona would be going incognito.

So, what do you think? Wanna be hired by an incognito Padawan who is the worst secret keeper ever to track down some smugglers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom