Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Since the weekend is ending, it would be time to plot and start a faction thread. Now, I'll come up with some ideas by tomorrow but until there, check out Dathomir's page. There are many Points of Interest and locations we could easily use. Perhaps a run in. Our two Nightsisters could move together, our lightsiders are currently all in the same clan so we could easily make it happen.

Now, what I'm planning is making the second thread the formation of the Council but I'd prefer to start off with something a tad bit more informal.

Anyone up for it?

@[member="Alarah Dei"] @[member="Bronwyn Tyr"] @[member="Taleen"] @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

Alarah Dei

A
My character's not experienced enough to participate officially, but no reason why she couldn't tag along out of curiousity's sake, I suppose :p

:( Sorry, Elayne, it's not on purpose, I was going by the member list and got caught up in correctly spelling Bronwyn's name. @[member="Elayne Hawk"] !

That's what the informal thread is for. We can say say it's a group training of the Singing Mountain Clan and maybe the Nightsisters run into them? Basically, I wanna get us started, the faction as a whole here.

Bronwyn Tyr

@}-',--BeautifulDisaster--,'-{@
I'm totally up for it!!

and my name isn't hard to spell ! esp compared to others here with their apostrophesand hyphens!!! :)

Croatian. I've been studying English since I was five and repeating after cartoons and movies since I was three. But speaking and writing is not the same thing, I'm still better at speaking.

Thread forthcoming. I've come to see I'm far better at writing in the morning rather than my evenings. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom