Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Faction Tab Missing?

Zakan Dan

Z
So the faction tabs of two of my accounts have disappeared? The rest of my subaccounts are fine but for Darth Mutilice , Zakan Dan it's gone gone. EDIT: When I went to double check I saw Maxer Shagar is gone too. Don't know if that just happened or if I just didn't see it.
  • For Darth Mutilice I do know the factions tab disappeared right after a faction he was in was deleted.
  • However, that's not the case for Zakan Dan, he's only ever been in one faction and the tab suddenly disappeared around a couple months ago so I don't know what's up.
  • Maxer Shagar don't know exactly when his disappeared, but him and Zakan are both SJC?
It's been this way for a while and I don't think it is a big deal, but I've finally gotten tired of maneuvering to check on my factions via the long way lol.

Here's screenshots of what the profiles look like to me:

Capture.PNG

Capture_2.PNG

Capture_3.PNG

Faction tabs, where did they come from? Where did they go?

Any help would be appreciated.
And also let me know if I'm being an idiot and this isn't actually a bug at all please thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom