Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Side-Arc: The Wabbaghast's Domain

giphy.gif

Ten hours ago, the Grayson Imperium received a distress call from one of its merchant ships.

The Sailor's Wife, a repurposed Mon Cal Cruiser, is one of the largest transport vessels within the Imperium. It carries raw materials, particularly ore and fuel, across the Imperium's domains. The Sailor's Wife is one of only a handful of ships with such a classification, and is thus of vital importance to an Imperium with limited resources at its disposal.

The Sailor's Wife's travel vector was from Mustafar to Coruscant, and several hundred tons of material had been amassed in her enormous cargo holds. It did not arrive on time, and a distress call issuing from empty void space near the halfway point was sent to any that might hear. According to star maps, the Sailor's Wife issued her distress call from the heart of a massive nebulae, something a ship of that size would very much avoid entering, and the possibility of sending a transmission from scientifically improbable, if not impossible.

Needless to say, this matter is of upmost important to the Imperium at large. Several thousand imperial citizens call The Sailor's Wife their home, and there is also the matter of the several billion credits that stand to be lost if the ship is not recovered.

A small team of volunteers and the Imperium's elite will be sent to recover the ship. The team must remain small, as the nebulae is highly unstable, and any large assortment of vessels could upset its delicate balance, killing everyone aboard. Thus only one shuttle may be sent.

---------------------------------

I'd like to get an interest check before I start this one. There will be elements of psychological horror, moments for individual character development, and general weirdness. If you're interested, please post below with the character you intend to use, as I plan to tailor this contained story toward the characters involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom