Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction RP Idea

Insurgency: Saw that folk were looking for something to do until the next Dominion and had an idea, want to run it by the faction/leadership before I actually post anything.

Could we RP out a First Order response to an uprising on Skye?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Skye

Figured we could have the military folk dealing with the direct armed wing of whatever resistance group we collectively cook up while having the more diplomatic characters working towards maintaining diplomatic relations with the natives during the crackdown.

Example:

Military Objective: Retake the outer edges of the Capital and push in, crush any resistance in your path.

Government Objective: Mitigate the negative response to civilian casualties and maintain positive relations with local leadership throughout the crisis.

Thoughts?

We should round up all the natives and toss them into space, and then terraform Skye into a giant lebensraum for the First Order. Populate the planet with a few small cities and make the rest of the planet a giant nature preserve.

-grins-

skin, bone, and arrogance
I like your initiative, but (and maybe it's just me) I'd rather we spend our resources attaining new territory rather than rehashing our old territory. Perhaps as a training exercise for new people, but even then, there's nothing to stop us doing a Dominion with similar objectives, no?

skin, bone, and arrogance
Ludolf Vaas said:
We should round up all the natives and toss them into space, and then terraform Skye into a giant lebensraum for the First Order. Populate the planet with a few small cities and make the rest of the planet a giant nature preserve.

-grins-
Sorry, but I plan to log and stripmine the shit out of Skye. Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom