Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Roleplays

Qhorin Solas

Q
I'm putting together some role plays/missions for the Inquisition and other related entities to 'fight crime/terrorists' and save lives. Each rp will be part of an over-arcing storyline dealing with the remnants of Palpatine's Dark Side followers who still operate in secrecy -- Dark Acolytes, Dark Prophets, Sithspawn, and a few badass Klaxxi. Some of the rp's could even possibly serve as Dominions. I'm still working out the specifics, but is anyone interested?

In the Darkness there is Truth
Sounds grand! Much like OP has its fight the Bando Gora plotline, but geared towards the cloak and dagger nature of the Inquisition.

I may have an alt who could help out, if certain talks with @[member="Mirien Valdier"] go well.

Qhorin Solas

Q
distant_palace.jpg
Dark Side Rising: The Dark Acolytes
In the Atrisian mining colony on Korbin, citizens are disappearing. Officials thought nothing of the matter at first, but as time passed more and more citizens began to disappear until entire sectors of people in the slums -- dozens, if not hundreds -- just up and vanish into the night. There are no living witnesses to the mass abductions, and no discernable culprits. ISB and IIB have no leads, and thus, the Emperor calls upon the Inquisition to unravel the mystery. Their task is simple: uncover the source of the abductions and eliminate the threat.

They have no clue as to the might the dark forces amassed against them.

Mission Directive:
  • Navigate the cities of Phu and uncover the culprit(s) by any means necessary.
  • Maintain the integrity of the Inquisition.

_______________________​
I don't want to give away too much. This will segue nicely into Part II/Dominion of Sakura, and build from there. Considering the fluid nature of role playing, I have a loose plotline to follow, but aside from that, this RP is primarily about interaction between fellow Atrisian agents -- you know, teamwork. In this case, we (The Inquisition) are essentially a radical detective force -- we collect clues, interrogate suspects, investigate bodies, and so on and so forth. Of course, that doesn't mean non-Inquisitorial agents can't participate; only that the Inquisition is doing the bulk of the heavy lifting.

Qhorin Solas

Q
I'll pm you with more details, @[member="Cody Weadge"]. I plan on starting this up in the next few days. Have fun, and good luck.

Qhorin Solas

Q
Sweet. I'll have to pick a different planet (The Fringe just started a Dominion of Phu), but everything else will remain the same.

Qhorin Solas

Q
Woah. I still don't quite understand Dominion post count requirements, but jeeze-louise that's a lot of posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom