Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Pages?

Tyden Sheppard

Heroes, there is no such thing
Ok, so sorry but how do you add faction pages to the faction directory? Every time I create a new faction page it doesn't show up in the navigation column for some strange reason so do you have any idea what I should do or no?

[member="Tyden Sheppard"]

It's not automatic, you have to do it manually. In the Faction CP there's a Navigation area, drag them from the left to the right column. If it won't let you drag, just refresh the page (it likes to be a pain sometimes)

If you mean actual Pages rather than topics, then I'd have to experiment as I've never added one, you can edit the homepage in the homepage (through "Edit Page") - Do you have a link to the Page in question? It'd be easier to know precisely what you're after that way :)

Hey there, scratch that. Did you mean to add pages, or sub-forums? To get sub-forums, which is what most factions use, then you should have added them through this: http://starwarsrp.net/groups/459-ocag/manage/forums/list

You added pages, which are completely different (they're the same style as your homepage, you can't add topics to it) - With that being said, if you intentionally added Pages, then it's as simple as hitting Edit Pages when you're on the relevant page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom