Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving this until Saturday. Nominations will close And a vote will go up. Standard process. Nominate, second, you're on the ballot. Please, no self-nominating. If you want to give a short bit as to why you're willing to do the job, or what your plans are, or why you believe the person you nominate would do well, this is the place.

I do this because Bryce has been largely MIA OOC and totally MIA from an IC point since December. We can't persist with a Faction Owner that disappears without word, plan, and then doesn't respond to OOC communication attempts. No ill-will, just if we are to keep the lights on here we need active staff.

Good luck!

Hello all,

Julius got a hold of me today and I want you to know I am all for this.

Stuff in the RW just got away from me, work, kids, the holiday... kept me away. I want to apologize to every single person in TKO, this is all on me. I was here from the beginning when we made the jump. Did what I could to have fun. When Jorus was ready to move on I was honored I was picked but should have spoke up also that my muse was burning out a few days after my nomination it did. Completely....

I tired taking a few days off thinking it was just the holiday, then weeks thing i just needed a rest...

But now I'm facing the cold hard reality that it is gone, I want to write but nothing is coming. No insperation, no words. Just regrets that I don't have it anymore. That the faction I worked with so may other to build up. I let down.

Please accept my deepest apology. You are all so wonderful and I hope sometime here the good vibes start flowing and I can join you all again. Till then I will support any decision you make and help with the transition however you need.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Glad to hear from you, Bryce! We've missed you.

RW stuff complicates things, especially around the holidays. Anyway, I'm glad that you've touched base here. Even if (as?) you step down, I hope that you know you're always welcome to come and write with us when/if the mood strikes. :)

me3.gif

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Yeah, stuff happens to the best of us. I know how you feel, Trust me but however, despite the fact that I will undeniably miss writing with my main man, I will support you always. I'm sure everyone else will too, so no hard feelings once-so-ever.

Sending my best wishes to you man, may you see joy and prosperity in the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom