Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction OOC Leadership

Faction Owner:
  • @Tyric Kaseim / [member="Julius Sedaire"]

Faction Admin:
  • [member="Joza Perl"] - Graphics/Bling, Faction Content & Direction. Public Relations.
  • [member="Gib"] - Faction Content & Activity. ORCiest Orc.
  • [member="Dax Fyre"] - Dominion & Activity Tracking. Talk to him to figure out who is doing what.
Faction Moderators/Admin Recruits:
  • [member="Coren Starchaser"] - Alliance in Exile Liason. Might be a Sith ;)
ORC is always accepting applications for Admins and Moderators. To do so, send Joza & myself a PM with what role you'd like, what skills you possess that fit the role, and and example of a project or thread or two that you can do relating to that. One doesn't, however, need to be an FA or FO here to generate content & direction - just sent us a PM here or on Discord or start up a conversation on your idea!

Also, I have an open door policy as Owner. If you have a question about anything, for any reason - please come to me if you feel comfortable doing so. I don't care if it's relating to my conduct, my staff's, another member, or you just don't like the last pub crawls' location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom