Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FACTION LEADERS: CHECK IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the idea will merit expanding into a faction. But still throwing it out.Dark Five.Gang in Coruscant, will aim to control Coruscant from the shadows.

The Jedi OrderMy idea for the Jedi is that after years of being disbanded by the empire the Jedi are only now reforming. They would be weak, scattered, and much like the Rebellion in that they are trying to gather resources to help the New Order to survive and fight back.

The Galactic Empire is pretty self explanatory, but since I believe we are starting with a Rebellion I would assume that the Empire here has maintained firm control over the core worlds and is still comfortably secure on Coruscant, still trying to stamp out the Rebels and the Jedi with them.

The MandaloriansThat's... pretty self explanatory. A culture of warriors, forged across millenia and renowned not only for their weapons but for their honor, their dedication,and their fighting prowess. They are the Spartans of Star Wars, and their arrival on the battlefield is not an event to take lightly.As for planets, they'd likely have a small cadre of heavily defended worlds for a nomadic people who ply their trade as mercenaries and bounty hunters.

*goes to clean her eyes now*There are some little used factions I would love to see crop up.The Chiss AscendancyThe Tion HegemonyThe Corporate SectorJust to name a few. Maybe some food for thought for any prospective faction leaders seeking a faction to create.

Believe it or not, I think that since creating a faction here is so easy.... we'll be seeing a lot of smaller factions cropping up. Possibly even growing into massive empires.

Not the faction leader for The Rebellion but our mission is always simple : Rescue the innocent from the tyranny of the Empire. Always has been, always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom