Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Interest Check - Chaotic Evil

Progflaw99

“Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I’m an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair.”
- Heath Ledger's 'The Joker'
Wanted: PvP'ers, Warlords, Violent Characters.

Looking for a few people who might consider themselves chaotic evil with an undertone of lawful evil. Looking to start something new, lots of opportunity for advancement. If you might be interested in creating a character for something new, feel free to PM me for details. I've got a lot of the initial groundwork done and idea/plot established but there's plenty of room to add new ideas. TLDR version is I'm looking for a few people to join me in creating something - and I'd like to have some people to bounce ideas off of and assist should there be an interest. There will be a full on faction advertisement put together when the time comes, however presently I'm just looking for people that might be interested in a faction that is mostly driven by chaos - hence the "Chaotic Evil" tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom