Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction idea

I have a faction idea in my head, it's a bit bare bones, but it could work for now. All I think of is Horizon Walkers with this, but the faction will be more open than how it sounds.

"The Endless Roamers" will be the faction name, and consider us Chaotic Neutral in D&D logic, and Neutral in force user alignment.

Any ideas and critique are welcomed

[member="Terry Devron"]

To offer a bit of constructive advice;

'Bare bones' ideas very, very, very rarely succeed around here. It's not enough to say "We kinda think X and Y, and we're gonna be awesome so you should join us". Joining a faction represents a commitment to a lot of people, time and energy to be spent pursuing an idea. They need more to go on.

What makes you different from the other factions on the board right now? What can you offer that they can't? How big and public are you planning on going? Who is your ideological opposite? You might you ally with?

To make a faction, you need to really sell the idea to people; convince them that yours is the faction that is right for them, that they'll find a sense of belonging and adventure with it. That you can give them a chance for a unique story to inspire them and help them drive their characters forward.

This is by no means an attempt to dissuade you. All this is is my attempt at helping you see your idea come to fruition.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
You switch characters and bounce between muses too often to run a Faction Vyperion. Just start an Open Thread revolving around the idea and see who shows up. Just go make it an adventure dude. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom