Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Forum Polls

I'm curious, has the settings for polls within Faction forums changed, especially if said poll was made Public?

I'm only asking because there seems to be an issue where I recently made a poll Public - but it doesn't show who voted like it did in the past. Instead, it shows just the amount of times each choice was voted for.

Whenever you have a chance, Admins, many thanks in advance!

[member="Astarii Saren"]

The settings for polls have not changed.

One just has to make sure that the small "make votes public" is selected.

I've checked the forum permissions in the back end and tested it on the forum with two different characters. I also checked the permissions under your character account and they are okay as well.

Maybe the button didn't stick when you selected it?

Unfortunately, once a poll has been created it cannot be changed from anonymous to public unless the root admin does it. ([member="Tefka"] )

eb65fd57b0c7b3994e96eefb7af03f3e.gif

4a8023eb4bc1da0d5c2917ee69ff65cf.gif

560834cbc95a019864881e49bbb656c1.gif

I know how to make a poll public, and as I have mentioned in the Faction Skype group where you've spoken about it, I made sure that the Public box was checked before I posted it. My question was if the settings have been changed, to which you have answered No. I thank you for your time.

[member="Cira"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom