Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Events Going Forward

Hello Guys, for the second time today...
I'm currently working on implementing an Event Schedule for the Order, which will focus on once-weekly threads ranging from Temple Construction, to Training, and Holiday-Specific events. Presently I have the rest of February as well as March planned out, after which point we will be done with Temple Construction. I am tempted to have us visit Tython now that it is no longer corrupted, and replace the Temple Construction with Tho Yor visitation. As always your input is highly sought after.

Nobody is required to join these threads, Members can pick and choose which they attend.

On top of this I am hoping to implement Seasonal Writing Prompts. Rather than actual threads, these would be more targeted at adding silly little holiday/seasonal related situations into any kind of thread, whether Faction, Private, Open (and they don't have to be done on Je'daii Characters either) - just something fun to spice up roleplay a little. Of course just like anything else it is entirely optional. If anyone would like to assist me on this years Seasonal Writing Prompts then hit me up on Discord. We'll be pushing out the Spring ones on the First day of March, so obviously that will be the priority right now.

Let me know what you think of all of this, please.

[member='Jericho'] | [member='Ignis Imura'] | [member='Arekk'] | [member='Lothar Lundgren'] | [member='Sahna Te']

c899af92225d4f935f11c4b3231ac512-dc38a54.png
  1. Find A Four Leaf Clover; who knows, it may bring you luck
  2. Witness The Birth Of New Life; a child, animals, even the sprouting and blossoming of flowers
  3. Eat Some Chocolate; bonus points if it's shaped like an egg
  4. Plant Something; or help something to grow
  5. Have A Picnic; and invite a friend or two
  6. Jump In A Puddle Or Two; let your inner child out
  7. Find A Rainbow; just don't expect gold to be waiting at the end!
  8. Spot An Ash-Rabbit; and maybe give it a cuddle, if you can catch it
  9. Skip Rocks At A Lake; though doing it on ice is much more fun
  10. Hunt For Bugs; who knows, maybe you'll discover something new
cafa8e77432c7ef35bd218698bbbd7c6-dc38axg.png
  1. Enjoy some ice cream in the sun
27d7dcb5481bd2fa9976cb0b7f937ee3-dc38bcn.png
  1. Carve a pumpkin or two
b4a09641acfd3e8d898f6081419e1836-dc38boe.png
  1. Celebrate Life Day

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Asha Hex"]

Trying to recall what was previously discussed on Discord:
  • Je'daii (Faction) Barbeque: Summer Idea.
  • Swimming/Underwater Excursion: Summer Idea.
  • Fishing (Because Libby's never done it before...): Summer Idea.
They're more or less theme's for entire threads I suppose but take from them what you will.

Seasonal Planets:
  • Hoth (Snow/Winter)
  • Ilum (Snow/Winter)
  • Alzoc Three (Snow/Winter)
  • Tatooine (Desert/Summer)
Lesson possibilities:
  • Learn/Teach Tapas in Winter Environments.
  • Learn/Teach an Introductory course of Curato Salva (The restoration/maintenance of stamina and health) in Summer Environments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom