Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction changes - IC structure

Hello, SJO!

Some of you may have already heard, but I have made the decision to semi-retire Valae and step down as Grandmaster. It has actually been something I've been contemplating for a little while now and I feel like this is a good time to move her on.

IC - Valae is stepping down and has asked [member="Jyoti Nooran"] to take the role of Grandmaster. Once the transition is complete, Val will be moving to Midvinter to be closer to her adopted family, the Heavenshields. There will be a thread set on Midvinter soon as a send-off, if you'd like to say goodbye.

OOC - I won't be using Valae much, but I am open to a thread here and there on Midvinter. I will still be around on other SJO alts and continuing to help out as an admin, so these changes really just effect the IC structure of the Order.

Thanks all!

You've done an amazing job as Grandmaster, even if it wasn't something you were originally looking to do. I hope to follow in your example on my second run.

Thanks for being an awesome GM and an even better friend. <3

To add on to Valae's announcement, we plan on having one final sendoff for her character, dropping her off on Midvinter, and having some event there. We'll fill you all in with details as we continue working on the topic.

[member="Valae Heavenshield"]

tumblr_inline_ovzb0ySIqv1rifr4k_540.gif
Welcome home, kiddo. ^_^​
[member="Valae Heavenshield"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom