Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Banner - Please Help

Hey guys,

The Red Ravens have had a temporary placement for our Faction Banner (because we're not that talented, well, Sigourney is but GIMP makes her banners blurry). We're wondering if someone in the community could give us a hand? We're looking to make a criminal-inspired banner with the proportions of 2000x150. If you think you can help, please let me know! I'd love the help and I would be incredibly thankful.

Here's what I came up with; you didn't include many specifics, so I just kinda went wild within the theme. The background art is concept art from KOTOR 2 on the left and from 1313 on the right. The aurebesh on the left says "Red Ravens". The aurebesh on the right says "Outlaw Group". I thought about writing "Crime Syndicate", but I felt that "Outlaw Group" was a better fit based on what I read on your faction page. If you want me to change it (or anything else), it's pretty easy to do so. I hope you like it!

sdabuhF.jpg

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

Kobal said:
Here's what I came up with; you didn't include many specifics, so I just kinda went wild within the theme. The background art is concept art from KOTOR 2 on the left and from 1313 on the right. The aurebesh on the left says "Red Ravens". The aurebesh on the right says "Outlaw Group". I thought about writing "Crime Syndicate", but I felt that "Outlaw Group" was a better fit based on what I read on your faction page. If you want me to change it (or anything else), it's pretty easy to do so. I hope you like it!

sdabuhF.jpg

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]
I love it! Thank you very much. I really appreciate the help. If you ever need a hand with something, feel free to call in a favour from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom