Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eyes on the Horizon

So we need a plan for what to do with this glorious faction, yet it's inactive. The Sith are coming back and there needs to be an Army out there willing to fight them. The Republic is in shambles and many are expecting the fall of the major Lightside faction in the galaxy.

With that in mind, I propose that this faction turns into a Rebel faction. We continue to fight back against evil and tyranny in the galaxy and work hand-in-hand with other Lightsiders and do-gooders such as: the Jedi Order, the Silver Jedi Order, the Levantine Sanctum, and even some Templars if they're up for it.

Right now, I just want a little confirmation that characters in this faction are actively used and if this proposal is a good one.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
You still have my support, and I can help outfit you, especially since the new Sith faction is supposed to pop up right next to Abregado where HK resides, it may become one of the fronts against the Sith :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom