Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eyes in the Back of Your Head

Nisha Decrilla

N
The Femme Fatal
Undisclosed Location

The map before Anaya shimmered every time she made a minor adjustment to it. Markers for every event that shattered the calm of the galaxy. The Fall of Coruscant; oh how angry she had been she couldn't be there to see it, and it was her final target too. Not to matter, she could still hit it, she could still unleash a terror the galaxy had never seen before. The battle of Carida had begun, drawing Republic forces to its defense, as well as Omega Pyre. And in the west? A battle raged for the rubble that was Dromund Kaas. Anaya snorted, such fools were the New Order to go after such a pathetic excuse for a planet, but whatever they went for, it worked well for her.

Chaos was rising. The Heralds of Chaos had even started to move too, all of it was falling into place. Eyes were looking in other directions, now all she needed was her insurance policy and she could contact Moira to begin the first tests. A simple task, one might think, but Anaya's insurance policy came in a vial. And it was on an Omega Pyre medical ship. To be more precise, it was the cure for the Denon zombie virus and it was on a Cardea Medical Cruiser. That information in itself had been hard to come by. Specifics, had been costly. Three agents had triggered explosives in their teeth after being captured, so families had to be compensated, she looked after her staff, despite what others might think.

Someone moved behind her. "What?" she said without looking up.

"He's on board, my lady." Lola's voice was calm and utterly un-fazed by Anaya's disregard of her, a beautiful lilac twi'lek, Lola was fiercely loyal. A trait common among the crew of this ship, simply because they were the ones she looked after best, they made the cogs of her business turn and for that, she owed them a great deal.

"Good, tell the Captain to proceed with haste and send my guest up here." There was a shuffle of clothing as her assistant bowed and took her leave stepping into the turbo lift the led to the bridge below her. Standing upright she swept a hand across the display and it went blank. She moved to the view port that stretched the width of the living area of her private quarters and clasped her hands behind her back and waited for [member="Mikhail Shorn"] to join her as the stars stretched into lines as they made the jump to hyperspace.

Lord Ghoul

L
Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

Heavy boots clanked irritably down the hallway. He did not like being on Anaya Fen's ship. He did not like being anywhere near her, for that matter. The lethan was a reminder of a dead Empire, of days when he, Mikhail Shorn, hadn't been the Thronebreaker, but a young Sith just struggling to get by. Champion of the Empress. Shackled to the Soulsaber, in league with devils all. Those were days he would rather forget, but Anaya stirred them all up. He remembered nearly killing her. The fool had come to his yacht hoping to arrest him for 'treason' against the Empire.

Mikhail Shorn would laugh at such things now. Governments could not touch him. Oh, they might try, but he would tear their fingers off and send them back to the owners with little bows. Speaking of which, that was why he was here. Partially, at least.

In full regalia, Mikhail stomped into the room. He was not a particularly tall man, but his raven-black hair, piercing blue eyes and sharply arching eyebrows gave him a certain dangerous aura, only amplified by the black armor he wore. The sets of overlapping scales were reminiscent of the beast from which they came: the Akk Wolf, terror of the Haruun Kal jungles. Each scale had been lined with gold at the edges, giving the armor a resplendent appearance that made Shorn look more commanding than he had any right to be. The only thing Shorn could command was a room.

His fingers curled around the helmet beneath his arm. He glanced at Anaya. "Don't take the fact that I haven't set you on fire in your sleep for trust. Now... let's do this."

[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes at Mikhail's greeting. "Courteous as always, Mikhail." She replied with a touch of irritation in her voice. Turning from the viewport she regarded him in is glimmering armour before sighing and shaking her head. The armour simply didn't coincide with her plans but she already knew the reponse if she was to ask him to remove it.

"I don't need you to trust me, I need you to do as I ask." She beckoned him from her quarters, stepping in the turbo lift that carried them down to the bridge where Captain [member="Alastair Crowely"] was waiting for them. His job was to see that they got back in one peice. "The captain will drop our transport off close enough for us to make a short hyper jump to the med ships location. If things go wrong he will also come and pick us up." Or at least he would come and get Anaya. But Mikhail would understand that without her having to point it out. "You will keep that wicked tongue of yours in your mouth until we're aboard and then you ca do what the hell you want to create a stir." She offered him a sweet smile before turning to the Captain.

"Are our prisoners ready, Captain?"

A mother and child, something to give them an extra edge on getting aboard.

[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Anaya Fen"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Crowely as always waited in silent anticipation while his Mistress prepared and as she entered the bridge he stood and offered a silent bow. His imperial bearing had not changed with Madam Fen's exile. He was strictly professional, especially in front of others and offered a proper incline of his head to Master Shorn as well. His icy blue eyes took everything in as he waited to be address. She was his Master and he served her with a single minded devotion. The galaxy could burn around then and he would save only her. She asked if the Prisoners were ready and he nearly scoffed at the thought that he would be anything less than prepared for her. He had then made ready hours ago in the event that she would need them upon returning to the bridge.

"Of course Mistress, the woman and child have been readied." He said his imperial accent crisp and distinct, "We should be arriving at the drop point for your departure at any moment now."

Lord Ghoul

L
"Oh will I?" Shorn replied, shoving his helmet onto his head as he followed [member="Anaya Fen"]. "I would say I trust your captain about as far as I could throw him but.." his voice came out from the helmet muffled, but still carrying undertones mischief. She didn't need to see the man's face to know he was smirking, "...well, it doesn't really apply."

Booted feet clanked after her until they came to a halt. Mikhail gave Crowely a dismissive glance. Dark hair, a square jaw narrowing to a sharp chin and high cheekbones, but most of all those piercing blue eyes. In another life they might have been brothers. Or maybe he was just another scion of one of his father's torrid affairs.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya gave Mikhail a cold stare. "Yes you will, because if you don't, if you frak this up for me in any way, I will rip your heart out and post it to your father to eat." She turned from him and watched as the lines reverted back into stars. Everything had been meticulously planned, everyone had there part to play. In an ideal world, she would have done it without relying on others, but to her despair, she needed others to help her reach her goal.

Turning she stepped in close to Alastair, a single finger traced along his cheek. "Make it flawless, my love." she said softly, before sweeping from his and tugging Mikhail's arm to follow her. She made her way silently towards the hangar bay, Mikhail's boots stomping behind her. The people they passed offered bows to Anaya, who disregarded them all and drew her focus inwards and to the mission ahead. Outside the transport there was a lot of shouting as the guards were trying to wrestle a woman and child apart. Anaya drew in and pulled a blaster from one of their belts, firing once. The shot slammed into the child's side, spinning him out of his mothers grasp.

The woman was screaming struggling against the guards that were holding her. Anaya tossed the blaster aside and stepped in seizing the woman's face and forcing her to look at her and not at her sons limp form, she stopped screaming. "Your son will live, provided you do exactly as I say. When this is all over, you will be compensated for your troubles. Now pick him up, and get on the ship and keep quiet." A nod to the guards and she was released, scrambling to collect her son and disappearing up the ramp. Anaya followed, without so much of a glance towards Mikhail and slipped into the cockpit. A pilot rose from the chair and bowed. "All systems are ready ma'am, jump is plotted."

"Good, now get out." He left, slipping past the pair, closing the loading ramp behind him. Easing into his chair, Anaya opened the communications to Alastair sending a click over the comms to say they were ready to depart. The hangar bays doors opened beckoning them into the abyss, she guided it out with a sigh. "You have no idea ho much money I have spent, and now I have to add this and that," she jabbed a thumb over her shoulder at the quietly weeping woman behind them "to the bill. Still, it will all be worth it in the end. Sit down and brace yourself." The instruction was at all of them.

"We are ready Captain." she called over the comm, not bothering to check if everyone else was.

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Alastair Crowely"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Anaya Fen"]

Alastair watched the Man, if the armour clad buffoon could be called such, like a hawk while he awaited his Mistress' command. His dress and grooming still the Imperial style even if the colours had changed to those more pleasing to his Master. He looked at her eyes as a finger traced his cheek he ventured a touch of her other hand and fought to maintain his bearing.

"As you wish." He said though he finished with 'My love' in his head. He turned as they walked away and only moved his hand from his sonic blaster when the Sith man-child was out of sight.

He waited patiently as he took his seat. It wasn't long of a wait. His Mistress was as efficient as she was beautiful. Just one of the many reasons her remained her devoted servant. He knew she would reward him one day with her affections. She would see that she was meant for him and him alone, but for now he would serve. He waited for the communique and brought the weapons on line. His hand was skilled with this ship and his firing would be as flawless as Anaya required.

"We are ready Captain." she called over the comm.

He needed no other prompting and immediately fired a laser blast at the port side of the sublight drive. It was an excellent shot. It would weaken the engines but the Hyperdrive would still be operable. Flawless, just as she deserved.

Nisha Decrilla

N
[OOC: totally forgot I said I would post again :p]

The ship lurched with the impact of the blast. Anaya brought up damage reports and smirked. "Flawless, Captain. We'll be in touch." She hit the controls for the hyperdrive and the transport groaned as the stars stretched into lines, drawing them for realspace. She swivelled the chair round to face the woman, who was cradling her dying son. "We're heading for a medical ship. They will treat your son, but they aren't likely to let the likes of me and him aboard, so I need you to plead with them. If you fail, I will kill him. If you succeed, I will make sure you are both set up for a good life." She tilted her head. "Do you think you can do that for me?"

The woman drew in a shuddering breath and jutted out her chin "Burn in hell."

Anaya rolled her eyes "Now that just takes the fun out of everything doesn't it. You will do as I've asked of you." she repeated, planting the suggestion firmly in the womans mind. For a moment she looked to be fighting it then her eyes glazed over and she blinked. "I will do as you have asked of me."

Anaya clasped her hands together in triumph. "Lovely." she swivelled round again as the alarms blared to warn them they were reverting back to realspace. The cardea medical cruiser was a good distance from them, not visible to the naked eye but a blinking form on the edge of their sensors. She activated their distress beacon. Not looking to contact the ship directly but put out a plea to anyone who might be listening. She beckoned the woman forward whispered words slipped form her lips as she uttered an incantation to seize control of the womans mind entirely. She encouraged her to cry, then instructed her to open a channel on all frequencies for the medical ship to hear.

"This is transport ship Omen, requesting immediate assistance. Sublight engines are failing and I have a wounded child on board. I repeat, I have a wounded child on board. Please...he's my son." there was a pause where only static responded to her, Anaya pushed again, urging her to continue. "Please! Is there anyone out there who can here me?"

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Ayden Cater"] (or anyone OP that wants to come play)

Lord Ghoul

L
"This is the Cardea Medical Cruiser Goodwill to the Omen. We are en route to your position, ETA 1 minute. Please hold your current position. How copy?"

"I-I understand, thank you! Thank you!" the woman stuttered, near hysterics.

Shorn rolled his eyes and pushed her away from the communications array with a light tap of the Force. "That's enough," he growled. Kidnapping was fine. Kidnapping children? Well, maybe he didn't have any right to be talking after what he'd done to Rosa and then... on Coruscant. He'd been under the thrall of the Soulsaber, but he could still remember butchering those younglings and draining them of power. A cold hand crushed the seeping fingers of remorse, burying them deep. No time for weakness now. If Anaya reminded him of anything, well, not pleasant... but useful... it was that weakness was death. That was the lesson of the Empire. Ironically, it had perished because of weakness in its leaders. Mikhail's lips twitched up in a cruel smirk at that memory, though the effect was lost behind his helmet.

In moments the medical cruiser had docked with the transport. "After you," Shorn gestured toward Anaya.

[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya glowered at him. How dare he interrupt her, how dare he try to stop what needed to be done. "Well look at you, trying to be all chivalrous. I'll give you a word of advice, sweetness." she got up "Don't." She moved her gaze to the woman as the docking clamps locked into place, watching as she cradled her boy. "Up." she commanded "Take him." The woman scooped up her child and scrambled for the airlock doors. Anaya relinquished her grasp on the woman's mind and let her run to the medics.

For a moment, Anaya didn't move, eyes fixed on those icy blue orbs that glared back at her from behind the visor. She smirked and followed the woman out, a medic came to her side the minute she disembarked. "You alright ma'am."

"Oh I'm fine."

Snap-hiss

The red blade punched through the medics chest and out of his back, his eyes widened with surprise. "You're not though." She deactivated the blade and let him drop to the floor, stepping over him as the light faded from his eyes. For a moment there was nothing, and Anaya made it halfway across the docking bay before the cruisers security staff got over their initial surprise. The saber staff sprang back to life, a lazy blur as it deflected blaster bolts aside. She continued her advance. She had no time to play, she was here for one thing and one thing only, let Mikhail deal with the nuisances.

[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom