Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extreme Makeover: Monster Edition

Ravage

R
I am in need of a few scientists who are willing to get kidnapped by Ravage in order to perform some experiments on his clones. I wish to have Ravage's genes spliced with that of a Terentatek in order to give him the capabilities of being lightsaber & force resistant. It will be a long process and I cannot promise that I will let you return to your daily lives without remembering a thing.

Who's up for it?

@[member="Naomi Winchest"] could be of some assistance, potentially. She's more of an engineer then scientist, but she could help with the technological part of it.

Ravage

R
Always lookin' out for me Venny. :3
And perhaps. Perhaps. I'll see what she could be useful for.
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Moff Iridius

M
Well we could all just create a device that would solve hunger throughout the galaxy.... Or we could create monsters that works too

While I do not have training in Sith alchemy, I do have knowledge of mechanics and Force transference on a molecular level. So I've come quite close to it. Like Dr. Krasnican here.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican @[member="Ravage"]

Ravage

R
@[member="Helmut Todstern"] | @Dr.Marie Krasnican | @Naomi Winchest

I'll be contacting you all soon on le details!

Anyone else who'd like to help would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom