Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exploring a New Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberli positioned himself between the group and her, helmet dipping a little as her hand goes into her robe. Voice dropping, he speaks quietly so only she can hear. "Not sure what you've got there... but put it away. The Horde - whom I thought was gone - seem to, at least partially, be back. Don't do anything stupid, because quite frankly I don't want to have to try and bail you out of this."

Pulling his cloaks back into position, he adjusts his shoulders a little before lifting his head back up a little. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Perhaps we should go for a walk - seems our friends are otherwise preoccupied."

That was the easiest out she was ever going to get.

Samara withdrew her hand from her lightsaber, seeing that Emberli was right. Despite the maliciousness she sensed from the dark one the Jedi did not see any signs that he acknowledged her existence. Backing off from her tense stance Samara took a step back towards the direction the Mandalore had indicated, refusing to let her eyes leave the group for one second, least they waited for her back to be turned.

"I wouldn't call meeting here a pleasure. Coruscant seems to have changed a lot in ten years."

"A turn of phrase, miss. You're awfully negative, aren't you?", he jokes. Realizing she wasn't about to go anywhere, he raises a slow brow and then walks off and past her. He didn't know anyone here, so he wasn't beholden to stay. She could follow if she wished, but she would be in deeper trouble just standing there than if she took after him.

"Everything changes in 10 years. 10 years ago I was just past becoming an adult."

Samara followed behind the larger man. Taking peeks behind her until the other three were out of sight. Even then she still stayed on edge for any duplicity. She decided that it was best to take the opening and lead the conversation away from her. "I can imagine a lot can happen for a Mandalorian entering into adulthood. But change is almost never so drastic that you can't find a little bit of the familiar in it."

"A lot can happen, yes - but the same can be said for anyone entering adulthood." Taking a moment to scan his HUD, he looks to the buildings being remade, the civilians going about their business like nothing had happened. "There is always something familiar, Samara. You need only know where to look."

Continuing to leader her further and further from the previous group, he decides they're far enough out of earshot to find out what's going on. "So, why were you actually avoiding us, Samara. Hrm? And what were you grabbing under the shirt?"

"Razor Eddie..."

Artemis grunted, snorting down a death stick.

"You don't look like no Razor, Eddie."

The beast turned on the man as he retreated a step, snorting a second deathstick. Obviously, Artemis had a bit of a tolerance, as once was enough for a grown man. Two could possibly knock him comatose. Artemis seemed unphased.

"And these deathsticks....are poodoo."

He snorted the last one.

"I want my credits back, Razor Eddie. Now."

Well shit. Should have listened to my own advice.

He backed up a couple of steps and carefully pocketed the credit chip. A smirk grew on his face. But that was the last thing the Vong would see of his face. A mask was snapping in place. Rising out from under the collar of his shirt. His hands too were covered up by what looked like armor. But not quite. Too flimsy to be armor more like...organic cloth of some kind. The mask in place he looked a changed person.

"Sorry boss, you were not supposed to see me. But the illusion doesnt last against a keen eye."

He hopped backwards and jumped onto the railing of the sidewalk.

"However since we have met. And you have seen me. Introductions are in order."

He nodded his head.

"Kaan. I do come from below you know. If you ever need anything....extra. You let me know. Ask anyone about me down below. They will show you the way."

And with that he hopped off the railing, ready seemingly to fall to his death below.

The bulky Artemis was too slow with his grab at this Kaan fellow to reach him before the man fell. The Yuuzhan Vong raced to the edge of the railing to look for where he went, but it was obvious that [MENTION=14]Archon Kaan[/MENTION] had disappeared into the depths below, unseen to the keen eyes of the Dread Lord.

"Drat. Now I'm out of credits."

He looked up at the Droid, [MENTION=17]Omni[/MENTION].

"And I'm hungry."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom