Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experiment X-Delta MK II "CORVUS"

Ophelia

O
3iglcu5.png
|| THE BASICS ||
  • Full name: Ophelia Caim - Given Name
  • Alias:
    Experiment X-Delta MK II, Code-name "CORVUS"

[*]Titles: N/A
[*]Species: Near Human
[*]Race: Unknown
[*]Homeworld: Unknown
[*]Faction(s):

[*]Rank(s):
  • Lightsworn Acolyte
  • Witch Initiate

[*]Class:
  • Hex Witch
  • Sorceress

[*]Force Sensitive: Yes
[*]Force Alignment: True Neutral
|| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ||
  • Height: Five foot even
  • Weight: Approx 122 lbs
  • Complexion: ​Caucasian. Sickly.
  • Eye Color: Ruby
  • Hair Color: ​Dark Purple hues. Sometimes looks black in different lighting.
  • Distinguishing Marks: Series of tattoos written in Sith Hieroglyphs. Barely visible on the skin, but are known to glow the more often, or more powerful of force abilities she uses. A visible crystal formation in the center of her forehead. It is of unknown origin, or design.
  • Voice Sample: Raven - Teen Titans/DC Comics
  • Appearance description: Standing under the average height of most humans, and even considered small comparable to many more, Ophelia is generally dressed in a series of robes that are typically Black or Purple. As it is her favorite color. However, for more formal events, she can be seen wearing gold, red, and black colors for that of her Lightsworn allegiance. Extremely dark purple hair that can sometimes be thought of as nearly black in hue. With a set of ruby red eyes and even a crystal to match that is placed within the center of her forehead for unknown reasons.
|| ORIENTATIONS ||
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Sexual Conduct: Undetermined
  • Languages:
    Galactic Basic - Native
  • Sithari - Native
  • Thyrsian - Fluent
  • Echani - Fluent
  • Droid Speed - Adept

[*]Occupation: Witch, Lightsworn,
[*]Residence: None
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
r096oMf.png
|| STRENGTHS ||
  • Potential: Augmented through the force, Ophelia has a very high potential with the force. Its clear with her presence that she is powerful within it, and can use it to a fair degree. Typically her capabilities with powers are more powerful than those considered of the same level.
  • Magics & Mystics: Ophelia has quite the aptitude with abilities that are considered more arcane or even directly called Magic. While she does know some of the more common force powers, her expertise is in the mystic arts.
  • Empath: Empathy, or the related relations to emotions, is one of the more common abilities that Ophelia has domain over. Namely being able to control, dominate, or force people to feel emotions. Even to an extent able to use the emotions of others, to strengthen herself.
|| WEAKNESSES ||
  • Untapped: While the raw potential within Ophelia is very much there, its very difficult for her to control said powers. There have been times where she will accidentally use a power she was not intending to use, or even allow her more emotional outbursts take control. This can be dangerous to allies, and even herself.
  • Emotional: Due to rampant emotions that can lead to outbursts, Ophelia typically pushes herself to feel no emotions to the point of seeming as though she doesn't have a "heart." However, the times she does show emotion, it is on an extreme spectrum. She doesn't feel Fear, she feels Dread. She doesn't feel happy, she is Elated. She doesn't feel anger, she is Furious.
  • Swords & Shields: Ophelia is not one for weapons or armor. In fact, she doesn't carry any weapons on her, and the best "armor" she wears is a set of robes that are rather revealing and comparably tight on her. As well as a cloak that goes with it.
  • Amnesia: She remembers some things. Memories of a broken past. Ideas that had crossed her mind. Laboratories and the like. However, life before is nearly erased. She knows little to nothing of where she came from.
  • Detachment: Very little makes sense to Ophelia. She doesn't understand social norms, and finds it difficult to have interactions with people. She doesn't understand jokes, or sarcasm or the like. She takes things quite literally.
  • Dark Presence: Those who are near Ophelia can easily feel the Dark Sided aura around her. Radiating quite heavily and this makes it difficult for her to hide within the force. Even more so, It seems some people can have bouts of fear, or dread when in close proximity to her. While she tries her best to sedate this, it seems nigh impossible for her.
  • Force Feeding: Unbeknownst to others around her, she has a natural need, and desire to feed upon those who are force sensitive. She does everything she possibly can to hide it from everyone. Knowing that she has to feast upon those who are her own "kind." While her hunger can be sated without killing people, it can cause pain for her to go a couple days or weeks without having a full "meal."
  • Pulled Pork: As with feeding upon force sensitive people, she also hides the fact that she is cannibalistic in nature. She feeds not only on the sensitivity of people but also consumes their physical form at the same time.

xbEA05L.png

|| BIOGRAPHY ||
Waking up in a world of unknowns. I awoke in a broken room. A laboratory that housed me within a capsule. Naked and alone. I barely found my way out. Dazed and Confused. Covered in an unknown slime. All that was around me spun. No clue of anything. Of who I was. Where I was. What I was. Fearing for my life, Scared of all that was around me, I exploded with a power. I know not what it was, or how I commanded such things. Yet, this pure release of power sent me back to the ground. Reaching once more into the darkness I had came from.

Some time later, I found myself clothed and next to a flame. I found a man near me. One adorned in brightly gold armor. It was this man who had found me. However, there were others around him. They spoke of something, in a language I some how could understand. Even knew that they were Thyrsian by the dialect. How, I was unsure. However, the man garbed in full armor came over. Seeing that I had awoken, he closed the distance and grabbed a secondary blanket and covered me.

Its has been almost six months since then. Learning of what transpired. An entire galaxy is at war. The men who rescued me were Sun Guards. People who work for hire at the best price point of the major players within this galaxy. However, the group was more than just a small number. It was a whole religion and government. Ran by a Supreme Sun Guardian. However, they were recruiting for more than just Sun Guardians. Apparently there is a group among them. People with the same capabilities as myself. Those who had "The Force" and knew whatever magic I could control. Lightsworn as they were called.

And so, today I am becoming one of them.

Ophelia

O
|| THE FORCE ||

Overall, The Force itself is considered many who are not up to the galactic standard to be "Magic" or otherwise a mystical force that people can call upon. However, many can be trained in such venues to further their strengths and power. This could very much be said for Ophelia as well. She has a natural talent of the force and other Magics. Namely just a sheer amount of abilities at her disposal.

It is unsure if she had once been a more versed practitioner or if these abilities were given to her. She does not know who she truly is, and thus is discovering powers as she goes. Therefore, while she has an understanding of the powers, that does not mean she has mastery over them. In fact, she is rather weak with many of them. She like many others will have to work much harder at her skills in order to be even remotely close as some of the previous practitioners for some of these abilities.

With this in mind, She has a long road ahead of her to be able to use the force. Even more so since she relies solely upon it, with her resistance to using weaponry or armor of any kind.

|| FORCE ABILITIES ||
|| LIGHT MAGICS ||

|| DARK MAGICS ||

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom