Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Expeditionary Fleet Infantry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
Name: Expeditionary Fleet Infantry
Intent: To create a main fighting force for the Expeditionary Fleet to combat their enemies in fights, also as a better alternative to milita and mercenaries.
Affiliation: Expeditionary Fleet
Availability: Common
Type: Infantry
Strength: 45-105
Description: The infantry wears a StormTrooper chestplate and reinforced fiber-armor along the arms, knees and across the chestplate. The Infantry wields a standard E-11 Rifle or a BowCaster with a Vibro-Sword strapped to their side and back. The Infantry was currently made once the Fleet lost in a Skirmish with the Red Ravens making their mercenaries obsolete along with their milita. The Infantry was made from a recruiting program and from freeing slaves who offered their surface to the fleet. The armor was mostly made in a few factories they owned and they stole some. The Krayt dragon hide was sold to them for a cheap price. The Infantry's standard role is to aid the fleet in battles and skirmishes along with capturing areas.
Links:
StormTrooper
Reinforced Fiber-Armor
BowCaster
E-11 Blaster

[member="Tyranus Collik"]

Alright, good work. Just remember common units shouldn't be treated more than cannon fodder in most cases, so I don't want to see any reports coming in that they're being used as elites or anything. With that in mind it's solid work, pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

[member="Tyranus Collik"]
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] makes a good point. I see these troops as disposable fodder. I also would not imagine the Expeditionary Fleet has that many troops, so play this fairly.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom