Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expedition to N'zoth

A salvager's dream is what N'zoth could be right now. Remnants of an orbital shipyard called the Black Fifteen. The site of battles, genocide and political upheaval in other words junk everywhere.

It was the Coalition's Explorers once again headed off to look at history, to see what could be found among the floating junk, pieces of ships, and a bit of history the meeting place of a rebel princess and and Admiral. Yes it you looked close enough there was all kinds of treasure, weapons, and perhaps some almost completed ships in the orbital ship yard.

Even the Vong had been there at one point.

Objectives this trip, investigate the orbital station salvage what you can.

Explore the planet points of interest Black Fifteen, Hariz Downside or the Valley of Rejection.

Find out is there a connection between N'zoth and Zoth?

Hunt the Siringana

This is a non DM thread so have fun.

For participation :
CmfqcBW.jpg

[member="Alasdair Sitra"]
[member="Alessandro Waak'Tu"]
[member="Alexander Sannes"]
[member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"]
[member="Bazette Royalblaze"]
[member="Brad Solo"]
[member="Cal Sedaire"]
[member="Camellia Swift"]
[member="Delila Castillon"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Dresden Verbrennung"]
[member="Elpsis kerrigan-alcori"]
[member="Fiore de Noir"]
[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
[member="Hadleigh Purkis"]
[member="HK-36"]
[member="Jada Raxis"]
[member="John Ash"]
[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Kaida Taldir"]
[member="Kosu Goram"]
[member="Liliane"]
[member="Lucien Dolos"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]
[member="Matthew Calderon"]
[member="Myles Davorak"]
[member="Nima Tann"]
[member="Rashae"]
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
[member="Sirius Nova"]
@taryc ap'lrae
[member="Tek Sidereal"]
[member="Thalia Rist"]
[member="Vaena Askari"]
[member="Vanja Del'Vaan"]
[member="Von Kyux"]
[member="Allana Badeaux"]
[member="Relina Zhan"]
[member="Songbird"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]
[member="Cecile Miraxus"]
[member="Cato Fett"]
[member="Tahiri Veya"]
[member="Chekīta Kaie"]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]
[member="AceReplica"]
[member="Gabriel Sionoma"]
[member="RadioWhisper"]
[member="Cecily Demici"]
[member="Noah Corek"]
[member="Duke Heston"]
[member="Ty Ax'lah"]
[member="Minna"]
[member="Damian Starchaser"]
[member="Thom Betna"]
[member="Marina DeVoe"]
[member="Orn Pharr"]
[member="SN-1411"]
[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]
[member="AD-8"]
@ra'a'mah
[member="Jim Pehico"]
[member="Mercutio"]
[member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"]
[member="Lord Mettallum"]
[member="Tavi Riley"]
[member="Errreembuhr"]
[member="Jaius Sovv"]
[member="Stardust Raxis"]
[member="Myrian Zara"]
[member="Aeshi Tillian"]
[member="Jorm Kell"]
[member="Saffron"]
[member="Pravus the Grey"]
[member="Vladimir Tedesky"]
[member="One-Eyed Jack Varren"]
[member="DV8-420"]
[member="Balor Stenalk"]
[member="ScottOfEarth"]
[member="Iona Immarya"]
[member="Lord Harris"]
[member="WD-334"]

Most of Myrian's adventures were either based on retrieving bio-chemical samples to courier or delivery jobs. Now with the task given to her by the Coalition, she was setting her sights to the Black Fifteen orbital shipyard over N'Zoth at the Core Worlds sector.

Going through hyperspace, she was jotting things down on her datapad. She smiled from the recent adventure she had with that soldier back in Lok. "Seemed quite interesting," she thought. "I wonder when we'll cross paths again? I'm always up for the travels. Much like jobs, I think I would like to have a ball with almost anything." She heard minor beeps on her navigation console. "A parsec more," she muttered. "Estimated drop from hyperspace... 2 minutes."

The things she would find there, since it's a wreck, would hopefully not kill her. She has much to go on than being killed off. But her recent practices of brutal efficiency paid off, and it even helped her greatly in her survival. She figured she needed to use it here...

(Optional: Welcoming anyone from the Coalition to contact my character via holocomm to give a little detail about Black Fifteen.)

When Errreembuhr was a younger wookiee, he would have been the first to join in a hunt of the Siringana. Vicious beasts, brutal and dangerous in their evolution, they would have made excellent prey, much like the wyyyschokk of his home world. But he was no longer the wookiee he once was. An arm and a leg had been replaced with mechanical representations, wrapped in synthetic flesh and fur to match his the rest of his body, but despite the added strength that the cybernetics gave him, he wasn't nearly as quick as he used to be.

Instead, he found himself on a ship of old Mandalorian design that he'd purchased at quite a large mark-up from a retired Hyperion Security captain along with a shuttle that now sat in the hangar. He had little use for an interdictor, but the ship's other features were what appealed to the wookiee. Namely it's capabilities at self-defense against smaller craft, its storage capacity, and its hangar.

A mission such as this would call for such storage capacity, and a droid crew for the most part could work the ship quite well enough. To that effect power could be saved, as Errreembuhr didn't need the full effects of the life support systems with his cybernetic and mechanical enhancements. And with the extra space in a relatively empty hangar aside from a shuttle for his personal transport, he was confident that whatever he found here could be easily stored and transferred back to New Plympto.

"We're less than five minutes from arrival, sir," the droid navigator's voice chimed, its mechanical blending in with the noises that the other droids on the bridge made. "Shall we have your shuttle prepared?"

"Yes, thank you."

Errreembuhr's response was punctuated by lifting his body from the captain's chair, turning to pass through an automated door on the way to his quarters. There would be some things he'd need to prepare, namely his weapons. This was unclaimed territory, outside of Alliance control and a fair distance from the First Order's subjugation, but that only made it more dangerous as anyone could come and go as they pleased with no authority to investigate them.

He would take with him here his bowcaster, and in a holster on his hip, a heavy blaster pistol. Both weapons packed a hard punch, and with them at his side, Errreembuhr felt there was little that could be there which would provide a significant obstacle. Especially considering dozen droids he would be taking with him, each armed with an EO-5 heavy blaster rifle.

"Sir, we're exiting hyperspace in ten seconds."

The voice came over his personal comm unit, and with that he knew it was time. He began the trip to the hangar bay, noting the subtle change in the overhead lighting and a dull ding sound that signified the exit from hyperspace. On his orders the ship would remain in orbit, not far from the orbital station, while he and his guard explored the station itself.

When Errrembuhr arrived at the hangar, his shuttle prepared and guards lining the way to its entry ramp, he received another message from the bridge. At the press of a button on his chest rig, the hologram projector buzzed to life, a blue display appearing before him of the communications officer droid.

"Sir, we're picking up another ship exiting orbit near the station. It appears to be a Coalition vessel. Would you like us to establish contact?"

"Yes, put me through to the vessel," he replied, adjusting a dial to boost the clarity of his image. "Inform me when you've made the connection."

"Copy, sir."

With the droid's visage disappearing from his display, he waited for them to make the call to the other ship and put them through to his own communications system.

([member="Myrian Zara"] not sure what you had planned but I'm up for some company in exploring!)

(Cool! My ship is actually a support ship. Take a look here. Take note that the Iradi is a support ship. It stands on its own as a fighter, but is also a transport vessel. Can accommodate a small crew, but Myrian's been alone for a while...)

Myrian was then making sure her exit from hyperspace was worth it. She looked at her long-range radar while the ship was almost at the location.

"Other Coalition beacons," she thought. "Looks like I'll be seeing friendly faces after all. Dropping from hyperspace... now." And at that, she was slowing down the Iradi before it drops out completely from hyperspace, eventually finding herself at the site, she was seeing the orbital station. Some parts of it looked rusty, and some of its parts were even floating in the empty space... "Hm... That's the shipyard. Whoo... Quite impressive for a big wreck."

Eventually, she heard the comm-hailing tone on her personal holoterminal. She synced the audio with her earpiece before allowing the appearance of herself sitting on the pilot's chair appear on the receiving end of the holo-call.

"Myrian Zara, and call me quite the fast deliverer of demanded goods. Who am I speaking to?" Myrian gave a casual tone and a smile to whoever called.

[member="Errreembuhr"]

Errreembuhr had made his way into the pilot's seat of his own shuttle when the familiar din of a connected holo-call rang out. With the turn of a dial he connected the ship's terminal to his chest rig, allowing himself to be displayed to the person on the other end of the call just as she was to him. She was a small one, from what he could tell, though to a wookiee most other species were quite small in comparison.

"Myrian Zara, and call me quite the fast deliverer of demanded goods. Who am I speaking to?"

"This is Errreembuhr," he replied, his native Shyriiwook translated into Galactic Basic through a device on his chest rig. "CEO of Embers Ordnance, Droids, and Design. It seems we have the same destination in mind."

The co-pilot signaled that they were clear for launch, and with the landing props retracted and engines starting, Errreembuhr guided the ship out of the otherwise empty hangar and into the open expanse of space, the sight of the Black Fifteen just up ahead.

[member="Myrian Zara"]

"Whoo!!!" Myrian cheerily started to use her ship's thrusters before it moved forward. "I like a Wookiee when I hear one!"

She was looking around the open space where pieces of rusted metal were still floating around. Black Fifteen is quite a mess with what she's seeing. But at least some of the major parts of the shipyard are still good for entry. The only thing she might need is a helmet for air if there was any need.

Looking at the shuttle that was travelling alongside her, she looked forward. "I only travel around as much, but what do you know about N'Zoth and Black Fifteen?"

[member="Errreembuhr"]

It didn't take much to grab Toony's attention - Well whose kidding who, it did. But the process seemed to be easier when exploring arid planets and collects odd ruins from rotting spaceships was involved. Salvaging had become one of her masters past times. Although Beatal wasn't complaining in the slightest...there were still beasts or droids that would resent their presence, hopefully there were a few now. On N'Zoth and the decaying orbital station they could catch a glimpse of up here, hovering above the planet.

Their yacht did look out of place, considering how sleek and scratch-less it seemed as rusted over hunks of junk floated by, not to mention the extravagant orange it had been painted with. No matter, it wasn't looks they were going after - or attention. PFft. It was almost impossible to miss their arrival.

Toony sat in front of the main console, a content beeping and whirring exiting it as they had entered hyperspace - Beatal had to look away. The distorting surroundings made her head ache, and a migraine was really the last thing anyone needed right about now.

"One way or another, I'm going to teach you how to pilot." Her master grumbled in corellian, clicking one last button before glancing over his shoulder at her

"Migraines are no good for pilots" Beatal responded, leaning against the doorframe, eyes closed and head down.

Quite the persuasive talker it seems, Toony let her be - turning back to the console. Traveling through hyperspace didn't take long often, and the duo were soon stationed above the yellowing-dust pile.

"Well, nothing stopping us now. Shall we head down?" The hybrid wasn't necessarily asking her, more like giving a sly suggestion. Of course she did was she was told, with a quick nod of recognition she left. Beatal's dense build taking up most of the hallway (Save the lack of height) as she meandered to the bridge.

Toony, however was staying behind. Screwing around with the holocomm, it seemed.

Once they were closer to the Black Fifteen, Errreembuhr could get a much better look at his companion's ship. It looked like one that could handle a fight if necessary, but he hoped that wouldn't be too much of a concern here. Myrian's cheerful voice took him by surprise, but it made him laugh just a bit. Something he didn't often do these days.

"I know the Black Fifteen was an old Imperial repair station," he replied, scanning for a landing zone in the expanse ahead. "Hundreds of years ago, before the plague ran through the galaxy. And I know there are likely plenty of old designs left over here."

It's his goal today to find TIE fighters, even broken down ones. The completion of the new EODD droid brain meant that he was now looking to make fighters, and a TIE with one of his brains in it would be a powerful force.

[member="Myrian Zara"]

"Imperial, eh? Now we're talking!" Her thoughts of excitement matched her actions. She steers her ship deeper into some of the wreckage from the shipyard. "I wonder if I can find rare metals around here, or maybe crystals or weapons that haven't been used? They're worth the fortune all the same!"

Eventually, a ship's signature signs sprung up on her sensors. "Another coalition ship? This'll be fun."

([member="Errreembuhr"] or [member="Beatal Sarric"])

"This place should have quite a bit of tech to look through," he replied, picking up the sensor of [member="Beatal Sarric"] ship as well. He wondered if there would be some competition in the search, but it was equally likely they were heading down to the planet's surface. "Crystals, weapons, fighters, maybe even some corvettes. Wouldn't that be quite the find?"

He continued on course, nearing the station as his navigator picked out a spot to land that was open enough to give them room to quickly escape if need be. One couldn't be too safe in situations like these, though a younger Errreembuhr would have been far more susceptible to risk-taking.

[member="Myrian Zara"]

[member="Myrian Zara"] | [member="Errreembuhr"] | [member="Beatal Sarric"] |

N'zoth the plan look through the old station and see if there was anything left behind. Designs, Ships, parts..whatever. He looked out the port of the ship The Endless Sea and saw that they were near enough to take a shuttle across.

"OK, Anyone going over let's head out, take your gear never know what we will find" Yeah what would they find he didn't want a body that would be too creepy. But. Finding something historical something that said Imperial to him to take home for his collection now THAT would be great.

He grabbed up his gear and headed towards the shuttle, Urchin, he wondered who got paid to name the ships. They needed new material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom