Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion: Sales for the Future Pt.2

Matreya stood silent, still, clad in quite the unusual outfit: a suit. Facing the massive window that overlooked a lush prairie, he held his arms behind, crossed at the wrist. Nearby, hidden under White Current invisibility, were his quiver and combat bow, just in case an event ever were to arise.

Though he was in his new office, it was never wise to let one's guard down. This fact was especially drilled into one trained by the Jensaarai-Ka.

Turning back to face his desk, he strode forward, then pressed a button that protruded from the Lushian Oak that made up his seat of control. Silent for a brief second, he spoke then, "Dryn, send my ship to pad. I will be departing soon."

Just the day before, having had been hired to dispatch a pirate, Valashu had happened upon the name of a Captain of his own crew, and being the gentleman that he was wished to offer him a deal on weaponry.

Of course to do so, he would mark the weapons as stolen. But that would be discussed.

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

[mood]/interested.

PRIMUS clanked down the boarding ramp of his ship, The Brick; his wine red, high collared armorweave longcoat tails flapping in the wind. He cut an impressive figure, clearly a droid designed for war. At 200cm, just over six and a half feet, most of his exterior was highly durable metal. PRIMUS heard that this Matreya was an arms dealer of sorts and was looking to get his product "out there," as the organics say. This seemed to be an advantageous opportunity for both of them. PRIMUS was programmed to always find ways to stack the odds in his favor. Hopefully, this meeting would aid him in that directive.

PRIMUS walked into the pre-determined meeting place and spotted a man in a suit who appeared to be waiting. "Matreya, I presume?"

[member="Matreya"]

Matreya straightened his tie, feeling confined in an outfit designed to not allow movement properly. At his hip, though unseen to sensor or common eye alike, was his compound bow, the opposite housing his quiver - though he wasn't wearing the proper attire, he was never unguarded. White Current invisibility being supreme in its maneuvers, he was sure that none would know of the items unless he allowed such.

Hearing his name, from a mechanical voice, he looked to its origins, Hmm, didn't peg him for a Droid. Doesn't change anything though. Val thought to himself, "That is indeed my name. I take it your PRIMUS? Sorry to contact someone of your stature without warning, I believe I have a mutual agreement that can be made between us to benefit us both!"

As he said this, he gestured to a nearby table, to which he pulled a chair and sat. Glancing about, he spotted a waitress for the cantina they were outside of, "Rum. No ice. And uh...about some Buffalo Krayt Wings, no sauce." He glanced to the droid, wanting to offer but unsure if he they even could partake in anything other than motor fluids!

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

[mood]/interested.

"Affirmative. I am Prototype Real Intelligence Military Unit System, designation P.R.I.M.U.S. It is good to meet you. I look forward to doing business." PRIMUS extended his metallic hand to shake Matreya's and then took a seat. Turning to the waitress "I'll Have your strongest vodka. straight." PRIMUS let out a mechanical chuckle at the waitress' momentary confusion at a droid ordering a drink. [mood]/happy. PRIMUS' eyes went from purple to yellow for a few moments and once the waitress left PRIMUS turned to Matreya and showed him a canteen tied to his belt. "Truly, I can't drink, but a little bit of ethanol does wonders when dealing with you organics, and is one of the most universal currencies, a crate of liquor will take you further than credits in some parts of the galaxy." PRIMUS waved his hand dimissively. "But I digress, we are here to talk business are we not?" [mood]/interested. Eyes purple again, PRIMUS leaned forward, elbows on the table. His hands laced together with a soft clink. PRIMUS spoke in a lowered voice, "What kind of business do you have with a pirate?"

[member="Matreya"]

Soon enough the waitress returned with the orders, and Val poured a large shot of rum that he then began to sip from, while delicately peeling apart some wings - couldn't get a 7 thousand credit suit dirty! After a few bites, drinks, and glances at passersby, he began, "Recently I came into possession of a large company, and though I have downsized, it has access to millions of creds worth of armaments. Including anti-vehicle munitions. I am to offer these, at a discount, as well as a boost to your own reputation!" He said, purposely keeping vague.

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

[mood]/happy.

"You sir, have my undivided attention." PRIMUS' eyes were like two yellow suns. "As a droid, I don't have some of the interests that most organics do. I care nothing for food or...bodily pleasures, I'm not prone to vices like drink or spice. No, these things do not interest me. The only things I continue to function for in this world are these: things that go boom, things that go zoom, and good conversation." PRIMUS chuckled his metallic chuckle again. "Of course money and power come after those." PRIMUS, leaning forward, shifted his weight to one arm. [mood]/interested. "What goods can you offer me and at what prices?"

[member="Matreya"]

(OOC: I already looked at some of Merr-Sonn's products, so I think I know what PRIMUS wants)

Opening his mouth, he began to speak, then slowly closed it. To PRIMUS, it would likely be odd, but Val was feeling a tingle rising up his spine. The next second, he cast his eyes in the direction of their audience, his cybernetic eye zoomed in easily to see the man as he saw them. Turning back to PRIMUS, "Let's finish this deal inside." He said then rose, leading the droid inside. Behind him hovered along his purchases, as if bestowed with the ability the wings had once in life.

After finding a booth, he sat, and sipped at his drink again, "Sorry. We were being watched. Can't jeopardise my reputation just yet. Anyway," He said leaning back a bit, "I am willing to offer a dozen crates of any of my arms, and at least a half dozen of my anti vehicle weaponry. For half price. The ticker? I want this contract permanent, meaning a continued event, and to mark my gear off as stolen.

"I will give you the locales of transports, where you will hit them, be seen, and therefore end up with weapons, reputation, I receive the insurance money and profit!" Valashu said, then took another drink.

[member="Vahn Fett"] [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
Vahn put away the binoculars.

"He knows I'm watching his every move. He's gone quiet."

He then ran and grappled from the nearby ledge and made his way to the deal.

"Arms Dealer, eh? I may be in need of some weapons."

He moved his right hand towards his holster, as if he was in a duel.

[member="Matreya"]

[mood]/interested.
[mood]/irritated.
Just as PRIMUS was about to begin negotiating he was interrupted by his motion sensors noticing the Mandalorian approacing. "It seems you need to fire your security detail, Matreya." PRIMUS had already unsheathed his vibroblade knife that was buit into his wrist under the table, and the blaster in his other wrist was primed. PRIMUS noted the Mando's hand placement.

[mood]/angry.
"What you are in need of is a new brain since you seem to lack one, and you will find yourself in need of a new hand if you do not keep it away from that holster. Not only is interrupting a business discussion between a very rich man and a droid built for military operation foolish, but frankly, it's very rude." PRIMUS' eyes glowed such an intense red, a Sith would be envious. "Now I suggest you turn around go to the bar and have a drink. If you have business with Mr. Matreya here you may wait." PRIMUS' wrist blaster was aimed directly at the man's crotch from under the table and his vibroknife was hidden by his coat sleeve.

[member="Vahn Fett"]

Val, unlike his companion, did not seem in the least alarmed by the Mandalorian. He had seen him outside, and expected he would come in to attempt whatever it was he wanted. But that was why he had hidden himself for the brief time - it was long enough to conjure White Current dopplegangers of himself. Thus when the Matreya at the table vanished, and the Mandalorian looked for him, he would find him having drawn his bow and notched an arrow - near the entrance, to the back of the Mando.

Plus, how could either the droid or the mandoa know which was the real him now? As all 6 of the Matreyas to raised bows, notched arrows, and aimed. The Mandalorian would meed to move faster than humanly possible to let off that many accurate shots, at different angles and directions.

"PRIMUS, sorry to fool you. This was why we had to come inside. Once this is over, we may once more begin our true discussion!" Everyone of the Valashus stated simultaneously, in a jumble of volumes.

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] [member="Vahn Fett"]

Cloudburner

Vahn laughed.

"Mr Matreya, your droid is funny. Maybe not funny enough to dodge a blaster bolt perhaps."

"Now, I'm here for the weapons, I'm not a thief, I will give you money for it. I'm not here to do you harm, I'm here because I found you both dealing weapons.....

Now If you choose to fire your security detail, Matreya. You will be on the end of my boot, and your funny little droid here will be too.

Choose your battles wisely, Mr Matreya."

Vahn readied his Jetpack for a suprise attack.

[mood]/default.>combat setting initiated.
Without a word, PRIMUS simultaneously fired at the Mando's crotch from under the table and slashed out at his wrist with the hidden vibro knife. The Mando would have to choose between his hand or his manhood. Microseconds after the blaster bolt left his wrist PRIMUS' Icon-Class personal energy shield in ray shield mode popped up around him.

[member="Vahn Fett"]
[member="Matreya"]

Cloudburner

Vahn used his jetpack to fly out of there the second the droid fired at him. His hand was stabbed brutally, and his jetpack led him to fall into an empty alleyway. He appeared to be dead, but that was not the end of Vahn Fett.

- Left The Roleplay Thread -

[mood]/irritated.>combat setting: rest.

"I tried to warn him. I do not bandy words with those who threaten or make light of me, particularly those with such poor protocol. Nor do I take kindly to being referred to as property. I am a free droid." PRIMUS sat back down in the booth and poured the vodka into his canteen. "It seems that you too are full of surprises Mr. Matreya." PRIMUS looked around the room at all the copies of Matreya. PRIMUS put his vibroknife back into his forearm and gestured to the seat in front of him. "Shall we continue negotiations?"

[member="Matreya"]

(OOC: edited)

(Lol White Current hides all of that, or gives it off. Depending on the case; those one would likely have made them all appear cold as ice. It would be impossible for anyone or thing to know except a fellow White Current user. Just for future knowledge haha, I don't mind either way.)

The moment the Mandalorian took off, Valashu began folding his bow, before reattaching it at his hip. Next he restocked his arrow, while one by one each of the doppelgangers vanished into the air. Returning to his seat, he took another small pull from his glass, "Tasty." Leaning back he, downed a Krayt wing, then began again, "Need I repeat my offer or can we discuss as is?"

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

[mood]/contemplative.

"I think I get the idea. However, what you are proposing could turn out very dangerous for me, if you wanted to double cross me it would be very easy since you know where I'm going to be and when. I want certain assurances that I actually get to keep these weapons and not end up on a scrap heap. First as a token of good business I would like to request a personal stock of weapons for myself to keep on my ship, a small order, think of it as a sample platter, free of charge. Second, for the first job I will pay for the anti-vehicle weaponry upfront as requested, but for the regular arms, I will transfer money to your account only after the job is done. If everything goes smoothly, I will be willing to pre-pay as per your original proposition going forward." PRIMUS laced his fingers together again. [mood]/interested. "Does this sound agreeable to you?"

[member="Matreya"]

Valashu rubbed his chin thoughtfully, though it was entirely for show. He didn't seek to burn this man, nor his band if merry men! He sought expansion! That was it! How could he do such with double cross being a common theme??

But still, he wanted to appear it necessary to mull over the droids offer.

Finally he shrugged, "Fine." He stated, then drew forth a holocom and placed it on the table before them both. Instantly it would screen a holo screen that both could see, on which was Val's current list of everything for sale, atop which was surprisingly the Power 5, "Pick your poison."

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

[mood]/happy.

"A pleasure doing business with you Mr. Matreya! It is good to know there are some reasonable men in the galaxy. I will move your product quickly, pirates and rebels are always looking to purchase military grade arms. I look forward to working with you in the future." PRIMUS extended his metal hand to close the deal. His eyes glowed bright yellow.

"Now for my little request." PRIMUS looked over the list of products very quickly but carefully. [mood]/contemplative.

"To Keep as arms on my ship for my crew and I, I would like:

8 Merr-Sonn Model 76s
6 Occluder Handcannons
6 JT-12 Jetpacks
6 J1 Palm Blasters
3 Anti-Riot Tangle Gun 7s
3 CR-24 Flame Rifles
1 M-40 Light Repeating Blaster
1 EMP Launcher
1 Cip-Quad
1 LD-1 Target Rifle

For Ordinance I would like:

2 RPS-6 Rocket Launchers
10 Class-A Thermal Detonators
and 5 Defender Ion Mines.

PRIMUS raised his hands in a somewhat apologetic manner to show that he knew the list was comprehensive, but that he did say sample platter.

Now for the dozen crates of arms and half dozen of anti-vehicle arms that I will be purchasing from you. I think the products that would be easiest to move for the demographic I would be selling to are these:

I think I could easily move a half dozen crates of the Model 76s, a quarter dozen of the Power 5s, and a quarter dozen of the LD-1 target rifles. I could move a full dozen of them model at a time, but anyone looking at records might find that suspicious.

For the heavy weaponry, the RPS-6s, the M-40s and the Class-A thermal detonators will probably be the most in demand, especially those Class-As, Highly illegal for non-military and hard to get, heck those combined with the Defender Ion Mines are enough to have me keep coming back."

PRIMUS sat back in his seat.

"Also, since my personal request list is so extensive, I'll throw in a free service. In the future if you need goods smuggled or a rival's cargo to take a hit, I'll do one job free of charge."

[member="Matreya"]

Valashu grinned, this droid knew what to get, and what he wanted. With a quick proficiency, he nodded and rose to his feet. Shaking the offered hand he said, "Its been a pleasure. Expect word from me in the next few days, detailing the pick up. Can't say these things in the open, can we?" Chuckling he nodded as a goodbye, then took a step towards the door before saying just loud enough that the droids sensors would pick up, "I will likely take you up on that service offer. Wait for that as well. No guarentee when it will happen."

Like that, he vanished from sight. White Current enforcing sound, and sightless escape, he strode happily away. Not even attempting to move agile or anything similar. It had been a good day considering.

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom