Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expanding the pack.

Ever since the liberation of Veradune, Vulpesen had been doing whatever he could to familiarize himself with his new planet. Discreet trips out of sith space brought him home again and again and once more, he found himself taking a walk through the capitol city of Arreth.

Making his way to a nearby stall in the city's market district, he ordered himself a pair of fruits that looked rather delicious. It wasn't much, but the internal economy was expanding every day, and he felt that it wouldn't take much before buildings could be rebuilt and eventually bought and used. It was all a part of rebuilding. All he wished was for the rebuilding of his order to increase as well.

[member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

David looked around as he walked about, his eyes running over the faces of Zorren after Zorren, smiling at the sight of being in a city now. His eyes still as he marveled at the site of an actual community and not just a hole under the trees. Finally he looked at someone standing near the stalls of fresh fruit, grinning wide as he walked up beside him and looked at what he was ordering before speaking. "So, what are you eating?"

Vulpesen turned to the one speaking to him, his tail flicking as he paid for the piece of food in his hand. "Actually, I have no idea." He turned to the store vendor. "I hope you can answer that." The lady infront of him smiled and pointed to one, then the other, speaking their names as she did so. "Querfin fruit, and ferok fruit, sir." Vulpesen nodded in thanks and turned back to the other man. "There ya go."

[member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Feroks have a better taste in my mind to be honest, though some people think the former taste better and they are quite wrong in that they are also right, don't you agree miss." He smiled and looked at her now, giving a light bow of his head before turning his attention back to Vulpesen with a grin. "You are the Torrevaso aren't you..."

He swapped hands at the suggestion, placing the ferok in his right and the querfin in his left, prioritizing his meals. "Thanks. And yes I am. I'll take it the stupidity with my own food made that obvious didn't it." He grinned and started to walk through the various vendors. During the liberation, he'd been highly praised, and by most accounts, rightfully so. But even if he was doing his best to prepare for leading the planet, there was the itty bitty very noticeable problem in that he knew almost nothing about his ancestral home.

[member="David Ulmer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom