Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expanding the Arsenal

Now that the war with the TSE and other factions at least for the moment has come to a close Skorvek decided to take this time of relaxation to finally do something hes neglected to do for the longest time, While Erebos was now emptied of anything useful save for a few useless structures behind but he called for [member="Adara Raxis"] to come meet him in a small ruined grove with several run down walls and obelisks of a structure that used to dwell there.

Adara was at first too young to learn a majority of what he knew however as the years went by and as she grew he believed she is finally old enough to learn the more advanced abilities and spells in his arsenal and that is why he called her here to help her grow and become stronger then ever that was the main goal he had in place for the child in the hopes that she'll eventually be strong enough to fight the kind of enemies hes faced or worse with ease. For now he stood in the center of the grove and waited for her to arrive.

Finally.

Finally!

“RRRGH! FIIINALLY!!!” Adara stomped toward the hangar bay of the ship, having paced a tired circle around her room waiting for the ship to dock on Erebos. “Come on, come on, come on, come on…. down down down down down…”

The two Handmaidens glanced at each other, then back at their charge. Poor girl’d been pacing for what felt like days, and finally she was at her place of berth.

“UNCLE SLOOBIEBOO!!” Rushing out of the ship, Adara sprinted for the grove and leapt toward the Anubian she’d ‘adopted’ none too surreptitiously years prior. Sloobieboo was family and even if his nickname was one which didn’t get used quite as much as when Adara was five, she couldn’t help in.

“You’re alright! Oh I was worried ferociously, you really ought not scare me like this, you know. Mother’s enough!” Adara smacked his shoulder, hair bobbing along her back.

The energies around the teenager shifted since last [member="Skorvek"] witnessed Yasha’s first born. Adara’s aura, always Dark, seemed settled within it, tamped down and flowing over with the necromantic touch of one, who refused the Netherworld its’ prizes.

“I missed you, Uncle.”

He barely managed to stand up before he caught the leaping [member="Adara Raxis"] who was very much happy to see him alive and well he chuckled a little before talking.

Sorry I have been busy as of late that I forgot to let you know I was alright, I missed you as well its good to see that you have grown since last time I saw you. I take it my guards among others have been kind to you while I was indisposed?

He was happy to see her again indeed and wanted to check on her mostly as well as train her as much as he can as well but he left his Militibis with her to guard her until they are discharged or killed and he only hoped they kept to that oath.

There was little more precious than a teenaged girl knowing when she leapt her uncle would catch her. She’d yet to learn that family could drop one of their own, or… family other than her mother.

Adara buried her head in [member="Skorvek"] ’s shoulder for a second, and all the distance and time apart mattered as little as litter on the ground of a foreign port.

“They’ve been the best and most fantastic guards in the universe. Gotten their practice in more times than…” At this, Adara clammed up, stepping away to push her hair out of her face. It wouldn’t do to tell her Uncle how many times the Militibus ex Infernis actually saved her from harm… not really.

Not since she stopped counting.

“I love them ever so. Thank you. I… hope it’s mutual, too. That they don’t mind the travel and new places and battles and… I mean not battles! Boring stuff! Totally epically boring little girl school stuff!” Standing straight and tall, Adara put her best innocent face on. Of course, to one trained in the Force to such a degree as Skorvek, the necromantic and dark energies wafting off Adara were as much a sign of guilt as the glint in teenaged eyes.

“All…. shopping trips… and…. tea parties.”

He knew there was more too it then what she was letting on but he didn't pry into it unless she wished to continue it aslong as she was alive and well was all he cared for.

It is good that your enjoying yourself...no matter what your doing as long as your alive and well is all i wish for you, for now lets see about teaching you some new tricks. We shall start with how to harness your rage and other negative emotions as a weapon .

He looked towards a worn down wall and raised his hand and muttered something and [member="Adara Raxis"] could feel hate and anger from skorvek for a brief moment as a bright green orb formed in his hand and fired forth towards the wall shattering it into pieces.

Sutta Chwituskak or translated as Flung Spears or more so known as Bolt of Hatred is literally concentrated rage and hate into a blast of energy that you can launch towards a target the more rage the stronger the blast.

He was curios how quickly she will catch onto this she was a bright and strong child after all.

“Oh, I am most definitely alive and well. Even if the rest of the Galaxy is falling to pieces.” For some, Adara might have denied any rage or anger she felt. [member="Skorvek"] was the rare and one exception, her Uncle the most trusted person she had in the universe since she was a snow-frosted five year old.

The Bolt of Hatred caused Adara’s eyes to sparkle, its’ repressed rage pouring through Skorvek a testament to the battles in their lives. He didn’t ask her to control herself, or look aghast at her deathly aura.

Rage. Adara was flowing with it. Repressed anger at being unloved by her mother, tossed away to a loving but penitent [member="Kaine Australis"]. Further thrown off by boarding schools outside Mandalore, ‘too dangerous for her’ or more put, ‘too dangerous for them’. The little princess flourished in anger.

Her siblings receiving more love than her. More of their mother’s time. The glances and the shock and the horror on so many beings’ faces, when they saw the little Force Child. When she spoke of ‘Grandfather’, Darth Carnifex and Darth Prazutis as kind.

She bottled it up, stuffed it down. And from those wide wellsprings, an enduring hatred burbled to the surface. Concentrated into her clumsy hands.

She muttered what she thought she heard, and thrust her hand forward. A ball of green shot forward, obliterating the shattered pieces of wall to ash. The green glove on her hand disintegrated, revealing pale flesh which seemed to dance with pearlescent sigils fading back into her skin. Adara was quick to yank her sleeve over shaking fingers as she looked to the wreckage of the wall.

Skorvek saw what she quickly hid but these where questions best to ask at a later date but he was pleased yet not surprised that[member="Adara Raxis"]'s could master the spell so easily so he decided to try something new.

Once you learn these spells there will be few who could stand against you, There are spells that someday you will learn that can rip out the core and make the very suns explode with but a thought but for now lets continue.

He stretched out his arm and a pitch black mist swirled around his arm like a snake coils around their prey before this mist turned into a black tendril that shot out and slashed at the rockface leaving a deep slash mark into it before the tendril vanished.

This is Dark side Tendrils the pure manifestation of Malevolent force energy summoned forth it is pure dark side power given physical form with enough training these tendrils can annihilate any kind of matter they touch but for now picture the tendril as a extension of your body and use the force to try and visualize and project it out ward.

Adara watched carefully as Skorvek Skorvek shifted. A tight breath of relief echoed out of her, he hadn’t seen… That was one mercy in all this, Adara supposed.

“Rip out the core… oooohhhhh I can think of a few star systems I’d love to rip apart, Uncle… I mean.. ah…. fuzzy loth kittens are cute.” The girl slathered on a fake grin, convincing not even herself as the coils of mist curled around Skorvek’s arm. It shot out and Adara jumped as it smacked into the target wall.

“M.. malevolent?” Her eyes widened, as she sniffed an inhale and concentrated. At first the black mist wouldn’t come. Adara stamped her feet and chewed on her lip, trying harder. Again.

“You’d think I’d know how to grasp at dark energy by now… gosh, how stupid am I?! RRgh! Get it, Adara-dummy! Get it!” The girl shrieked at her own lack of knowledge and imperfection, fists shaking as slow tendrils began to form from her hair, flicking off the mahogany curls.

“I can do it! I can… I can do it… I can do it…” She shut her eyes, licking her lips and trying to picture the wall.

He chuckled abit at her frustration but noticed the tendrils form around her hair, She was indeed special in every aspect even in raw power she has the potential for carnage never ending and he would see to it that she hones her abilities and becomes a beast of strength unrivaled to any and equal to none before the day was done she will have advanced incredibly far.

You have the concept down, even the strongest of lords have difficulty mastering this power you'd just have to keep trying like i told you focus your darkness and use it as a weapon or a shield instead of a weight.

Adara Raxis Adara Raxis

“Focus…” Adara stamped her feet into the ground, scathing red and black eyes boring into the wall, that dashed wall all sapients who hated her flung up. The kids at school, or the Academy. The siblings who received more time and love from her parents than she did. The distance and the time spent with a legion of doctors prodding and attempting ‘new treatment regimens’ for Mand’alor’s Daughter.

Not a proper Mandalorian, she’s too weak to be trained. Couldn’t handle putting a real helmet on… Armour would be too much for her.

The tendrils roiled through her hair, surging down her arms like slithering serpents. Her foot staggered in front as she thrust out her hands, two tendrils making it to the goal, slicing at the wall. Echoes of black veins spattered around her eyes, fading as she turned her face away from her beloved Uncle.

He couldn’t see. They all couldn’t see what happened when she used her powers. Her true powers, livid and terrible as a night with no moon.

Skorvek Skorvek

Skorvek couldn't have missed what transpired in her eyes as he was watching how she utilized the spells but he was very pleased with her progress and strength, He noticed how she turned away after that to try and hide her eyes from him.

What ever is transpiring with your sight is not something to hide little one, We each have many curses and gifts but that is the price we pay for it.

Was all he said, was all he could say in regards to Adaras condition the rest depended on her response to his words but she was ready for the next stage when she was ready.

If you are ready we can begin teaching the next spell

Adara Raxis Adara Raxis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom